What Can Cause Increased Pain Behind Navel And Swollen Abdomen?
- Posted By:
- 'Karen ' on
- 1 Answer
- Pramod Kerkar, MD, FFARCSI, DA
Naval pain could be secondary to intestinal irritation mostly associated with nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. History suggests absence of nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, Which rules out intestinal infection or food poisoning. Muscle trauma is often seen following heavy weight lifting or accidental injury. You had denied any history heavy weight lifting or injury. The history suggests abdominal dissension and muscle spasm. Abdominal dissension could be secondary to indigestion or effects of bad food.You should try antacid medications. If you do not feel better in 7 days and symptoms continue then you should see a Gastroenterologist.
- What Causes Pain Around Belly Button?
- Diagnosis of Belly Button Pain or Umbilical Pain
- Treatment for Belly Button Pain
- Abdominal Pain: What Can Cause Pain in the Stomach?
- Types of Abdominal Pain
- Causes of Abdominal Pain
- Symptoms of Abdominal Pain
- Differential Diagnosis for Abdominal Pain
- Treatment Options for Abdominal Pain