Can Pain Pumps Be Used To Treat Migraine Headache?
- Posted By:
- 'Fedra' on
- 1 Answer
- Pramod Kerkar, MD, FFARCSI, DA
Pain pump works for chronic pain mostly localized over abdomen, chest and extremities. Pain pump does not relieve headache and definitely not migraine headache.
For more detailed on information about Pain Pump and Migraine click the following links:
- Intrathecal Pain Pump For Chronic Pain Treatment
- Intrathecal Pain Pump Trial and Its Contraindications
- Cost of Surgery and Refill for Intrathecal Pain Pump
- Permanent Placement of Intrathecal Pain Pump and Pump Types
- Post-Surgical Complications for Intrathecal Pain Pump
- Migraine: Stages, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
- Simple Home Remedies For Migraine Headaches
- Splitting Headache, Is It Migraine?
- Migraine: Dietary Do's and Don'ts, Diet Plan, Lifestyle Changes