Tendonitis is a medical condition in which the fibrous tissue connecting muscle to bone becomes inflamed. Person with tendonitis will have pain with activity and the pain usually gets eliminated away with rest, only to return again.
- One can develop foot tendonitis irrespective of age and gender. However, as we age, elasticity of tendons becomes less and less tolerant to stress.
- Foot tendonitis can also occur as a result of moderate to severe injury.
- It can affect the functions of daily chores severely.
- Foot tendonitis can be treated with activities of stretching and relaxing.
- Exercise for tendonitis of foot can help to improve its strength and resolve the issues caused due to tightness of muscles, atrophy, or improper healing of a ligament.
Here are some of the best exercises for tendonitis of foot.
- Sitting Fascia Plantar
- Ankle Movement exercise for tendonitis of foot
- Achilles tendon and plantar fascia stretch
- Towel Pickup exercise for tendonitis of foot
- Ball Roll exercise
- Towel Stretch for foot tendonitis
- Heel Cord Stretch exercise