Hypertension also known as high blood pressure, refers to the intensity of pressure of blood against the walls of arteries. High blood pressure can cause blood vessels damage that leads you to heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, and other medical problems. If one has been diagnosed with high blood pressure, one might be worried about taking blood pressure medications to manage blood pressure.
Your lifestyle plays a vital role in managing your high blood pressure. If you successfully control your blood pressure with a healthy lifestyle, you might avoid, delay or reduce the need for medication.
Research experts say that changing the diet can significantly decrease the high blood pressure. Studies reveal that there are certain foods to decrease high blood pressure, both right away and in the long term. Here we provide with a list of foods to help lower high blood pressure.
Foods To Help Lower High Blood Pressure
- Banana helps to lower high blood pressure
- Fat-free or low-fat Yogurt
- Broccoli to reduce high blood pressure
- Avocado and Kiwi Fruit
- Potatoes or Sweet Potato to lower high blood pressure
- Kale to lower blood pressure
- White Bean
- Beet Juice to Control high blood pressure
- Tilapia Fish
- Tender Pork Meat to lower high blood pressure