What is Stomach Cramps or Abdominal Pain?
- Stomach cramps or abdominal pain is a discomfort or pain that occurs between the chest and pelvic region of the human body.
- Any inflammation or disease that affects the organs in the abdominal region can cause abdominal pain or stomach cramp.
- This is one of the most common pain, discomfort or illness all over the world.
- It can affect any gender and people of all ages alike from infants to old people.
- Stomach cramps or abdominal pain ranges anywhere from mild to severe.
- Abdominal pain can be caused due to numerous reasons and can either be acute or chronic.
Simple Natural Remedies for Stomach Cramps or Abdominal Pain
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking adequate amount of water can eliminate abdominal pain.
- Apple: This wonderful fruit improves your digestive health and can relieve your abdominal pain too.
- Oatmeal: It fairly easy to digest and relieves abdominal pain.
- Baking Soda: Add baking soda of 1/4 teaspoon to a glass of water to eliminate the excess acid in your abdomen, which may have caused your abdominal pain.
- Banana: It soothes upset stomach and relieves abdominal pain.
- Jarred or Canned Fruits: Jarred fruits such as peaches, pears, and applesauce can also be gentle on your stomach than fresh fruits.
- Applesauce: Can be a quick solution to relieve stomach pain.
- Ginger: Since ancient times ginger has been a cure-all from stomach pain to nausea.
- Lemon Juice: A glass of fresh lemon juice can ease your abdominal pain.
- Mint: Leaves of mint has calming and soothing effect on stomach to relieve the pain.
- Chamomile tea: It can ease your abdominal pain and cramps leaving the stomach relaxed.
- Fennel Seeds: Can treat several maladies that cause stomach pain.
- Tea: A hot refreshing tea can also be helpful in relieving your stomach pain.
- Heat Application: Applying heat on your stomach can also significantly alleviate your stomach cramps or abdominal pain.
Caution: As we know that there are no guaranteed magic bullets with any natural "cure" and we recommend you to see your doctor if your stomach cramps or abdominal pain is resolved with above mentioned simple natural remedies for chronic stomach cramps or abdominal pain.