Surgery for Rheumatoid Hand Arthritis
- The patient is sedated, skin is prep by application of aseptic solution before the operation.
- Then the doctor will mark the skin incision with marking pen on the affected area.
- Doctor will advance the skin incision to the affected area, with the knife. The affected bone and cartilage of the affected finger is removed by knife and special instrument.
- After excision of the disease bone and cartilage the surgeon will insert the flexible implant.
- After inserting of the flexible implant , surgeon will close the skin incision.