Yoga Poses Help To Treat PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In The Following Ways:
Research studies have proved the effectiveness of yoga poses for PCOS with excellent results.
Irregular menstruation is a sign of infertility, which can be effectively treated by the yoga poses mentioned here.
- Yoga poses promotes physical and mental well being, thus addressing the issues of stress and anxiety.
- It improves the heart rate, provides a cardiovascular workout and leads to weight loss. This can help positively with PCOS.
- Yoga poses boost hormonal balance, gives physical and mental relaxation and control adrenal and cortisol levels in the body thus eliminating stress.
- It alleviates the pains in body.
- Yoga asanas can treat digestive disorders effectively, which prevail in PCOS by promoting the functions of digestive system organs.
5 Yoga Poses To Treat PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
#1 Butterfly Pose (Baddha Konasana)
#2 Churning The Mill (Chakki Chalanasana)
#3 Bharadvaja’s Twist (Bharadvajasana)
#4 Child’s Pose (Balasana)
#5 Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)