We all know the fact that Yoga is for maintaining good health, improving flexibility and improving the functioning of the body organs. Performing eye yoga or yoga exercises for eyes can help improve the overall functioning of the eyes.
Please note that it will take a few months for these yoga exercises to bring any positive results or any noticeable improvement in the health of your eye.
Eye Yoga: 8 Yoga Exercises for Eyes & Its Benefits (Video)
- Palming:This eye yoga exercise helps relieve pressure and fatigue from eye muscles and should be practiced by people who sit in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Blinking: This eye yoga exercise is helpful for people who have a habit of irregular/ extremely fast blinking.
- Sideward Viewing Yoga Exercise for Eyes: In addition to relaxing the eye muscles, sideward viewing eye exercise helps in correction of Squint.
- Sideward and Front Viewing Yoga Exercise for Eye: Relaxes and reduces tension in the eye muscles.
- Rotational Viewing Yoga Exercise for Eye: This yoga exercise for eye nourishes and restores balance in the intra and extra orbital muscles.
- Upward and Downward Viewing Yoga Exercise: This yoga exercise for eye nourishes and restores balance in the intra and extra orbital muscles.
- Preliminary Nosetip Focusing: This eye yoga exercise helps in enhancing the focusing power of eyes.
- Distant and Near Focusing: This eye yoga exercise helps in enhancing the focusing power of eyes like the previous one.