Back Pain Information Center
Back Pain Health Center: Everything You Need To Know
- Classification and Types of Back Pain or Backache
- Pathophysiology of Back Pain or Backache
- Causes and Risk Factors of Back Pain or Backache
- Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain or Backache
- Tests to Diagnose Back Pain or Backache
- Treatment for Back Pain or Backache
- Back Pain and It’s Effect on Elderly People, Young People, Drivers
- Back Pain And It's Effect on Economy and Work Productivity
- Disability Benefits For Back Pain
- Q and A on Disabling Low Back Pain Due To Muscle Spasm or Tense Back Muscles or Facet Joint Pain
One of the conservative treatment approach for retrolisthesis is physiotherapy exercises. There are certain exercises that can help relieve the symptoms of retrolisthesis which includes lower back roll, hip roll, pelvic tilts, and self myofascial release exercises.
Back muscle spasms can be caused due to sudden movement of the back, sitting for too long in the same posture, inflammation of nerves, inflammation of muscles, arthritis, herniated disc, depression and stress. Risk factors for back muscle spasm includes age, decreased fitness, pregnancy, genetics and occupational risks.
Learn the 8 Best Neck Exercises To Prevent Neck Pain including Neck Flexion Exercise, Neck Extension, Rotation of the Neck, Side Tilt, Neck Retraction, Forward Shoulder Retraction, Posterior or Backward Shoulder Retraction, Shoulder Shrugs.
Adhesive Arachnoiditis is the most severe type of arachnoiditis. Adhesive Arachnoiditis is also caused due to adverse reactions to chemicals, or as a result of direct injury to spine, complications from spinal surgery or accidental injection in the spine. Know the causes, symptoms, treatment, prognosis of adhesive arachnoiditis.
Baastrup Syndrome or Kissing Spine Syndrome in humans is caused due to loss of disc space leading to degeneration of the disc resulting in contact between the spinous processes. Know the Causes, Symptoms, Treatment-PT, Surgery.
One such common cause of back pain is backpack. Such kind of back pain is commonly witnessed in children, teens and adults who travel frequently. Know the reasons for back pain due to backpack, how to avoid it, exercises to prevent back pain and its warning signs.
Back pain from coughing can be minor in its intensity but still can be very severe in nature. Hence, one must watch out for the symptoms of back pain from coughing and seek professional help for the same. Know the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of back pain from coughing.