Please call 911 or go to nearest Emergency Room for any of the following symptoms
- Severe sudden continuous pain not responding to Tylenol or Motrin.
- Severe pain following fall.
- Suspect head injury or fracture of bones in extremities or skull
- Sustain bleeding not control by pressure or band-aid.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Unable to stand, seat or walk.
- Seen blood in vomitus, sputum, urine or stool
- Feeling heart beats within chest wall (palpitation),
- Sweating or perspiring profusely and looking pale