“Exercise doesn’t get in the way of life; it adds to the quality of life”. We are known about the wonderful benefits of exercising regularly. Exercising in a proper manner on a regular basis helps one stay healthy and fit. We are all concerned about our health as well as our physical appearance. There are men and women who suffer from excessive fats at a particular region, like arms, thighs, etc. If you are a person having a fatty or flabby arm then it is obvious that you must be concerned about losing the fats from your arms. So, in this article we will talk about some of the best exercises to lose arm fats without weights. Hope this would be a beneficial read for you.
What Can Cause Arm Fat?
Many people are worried about their excessive arm fats as it hampers their beautiful physical appearance. Arm fats are usually caused because of the accumulation of excess fat in the arm portion. Though fat deposition in other portions of the body is easier to shed; it is pretty difficult to burn the excessive fat in the arms area. So, there occurs a gradual deposition of the fat in the arms and this in turn leads to flabby or fatty arms.
Apart from this, aging can be a reason for arm fat in men and women. Decreased metabolism due to growing age can cause more of arm fat. As metabolism reduces with growing age, body burns only fewer calories and this in turn leads to arm fat.
Lack of physical activities or keeping away from exercise can also cause arm fat.
Now, we know about the causes that may lead to arm fat. One of the best ways to lose arm fat can be exercising. So, in our following sections we will know about some of the best exercises to lose arm fat without weights.
Exercises to Lose Arm Fat without Weights:
Here we will take a look on some wonderful exercises for losing arm fat without using weights. They are pretty simple and can be done at home or any other suitable place. It is however; better to do the exercises under an expert supervision.
One Arm Tricep Exercise to Lose Arm Fat Without Weights:
This is an exercise that helps in burning the fat accumulate in the triceps, of the arms; that is most prone to easy deposition of fat. One Arm tricep exercise not only melts excess of fat but also tones the triceps. Below are the steps for performing this exercise to lose arm fat without weights.
- At first sit on the floor joining your legs and feet together.
- Next, keep your hands behind your hip on the floor at a shoulder width apart; while fingers pointing towards the hip.
- Bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Now, raise your hips by straightening your arms; which puts the weight on your arms.
- Next, bend your left elbow and while keeping the right arm straight, try to lower your hip towards the floor. But make sure you are not touching the floor.
- Now, repeat the same move with the alternative side.
Tricep Dips Exercise to Lose Arm Fat With Weights:
This is one more exercise that aids in giving you real toned arms by working on the triceps. This can be easily performed at home with the help of a 2 feet height chair. Below we have explained the steps to perform the exercise.
- At first place the chair at a stable position
- By keeping at least 3 feet distance, stand in front of the chair. Make sure you are turning your back to the chair and holding it at a shoulder width apart.
- Next, move forward 3 steps from the chair
- Now, straighten your upper body and bend your knees to be at a line to the chair height.
- Next, bend your elbows and lower your body towards the ground.
- Return back to the normal position.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps each day for the best results.
Push-Ups Can Help Lose Arm Fat:
Push-ups aid you in toning your upper arm enormously by burning the fat in the area. This is a resistance exercise which can be performed at home and burn stubborn fat accumulated in your arms. Below are the steps explained in a clear way.
- Lie on the floor on the stomach at first.
- Then, take push-up position keeping both feet together. Make sure your hands are kept apart wider than the shoulder width. Also note that your elbows are kept straight.
- Now, move your body towards the ground by bending your elbow. Keep a note that your stomach should not touch the ground.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions daily for the best results.
Aerolean Push Up:
Aerolean push up is one exercise that too targets the triceps and thus helps in effectively losing the arm fat without weights. Below are the steps to do this exercise to lose arm fat.
- At first lie on your stomach and take the push up position. Make sure your arms are placed wider than the shoulder width apart and fingers are pointing outwards. Keep your feet joined together.
- Now, bend your left elbow and tilt your body slightly towards the left.
- Now, come to the center and take the normal push-up position.
- Then, bend your right elbow and tilt your body towards the right.
- Again come to the center.
- This would help you lose your arm fat effectively.
Counter Push Up:
One of the best beginner’s exercises to lose arm fat without weights is counter push ups. You need a table to perform this exercise. We have mentioned the steps to perform this exercise below.
- Hold the table and take push-up positions with feet joined together and hands shoulder width apart on the table.
- Make sure you are keeping your back and shoulders straight so as to exert pressure on your arms while this move.
- Now, perform the push-up and do finish 3 sets of 20 such push-ups.
Hand Scissors Exercise to Lose Arm Fat Without Weights:
Another effective exercise to lose arm fat without weights is scissors. This is so named because it resembles to a pair of scissors which is continuously being and opened. Look below for the steps.
- Stand straight and keep your hands right in front of you in shoulder height
- Now stretch them to the sides and bring them closer in a manner that both arms overlap each other like a pair of scissor.
- Now, return back to the position and repeat the move at least 20 times a day
Arm Rotation Exercise To Lose Arm Fat Without Weights:
Another exercise to lose arm fat without weights is arm circles. This is very easy and pretty effective too. By doing this regularly you can tone your arms and also improve shoulder flexibility. You can perform this exercise either by sitting or standing. We have mentioned the steps to perform this exercise below.
- Stand or sit comfortably and then stretch both your arms to the sides.
- Keep your arms straight and parallel to the ground.
- Now, rotate your arms clockwise at first and then anti-clockwise.
- Do this for at least 20 times for best results.
Shoulder Rotation Exercise to Get Rid of Fat on the Arm Without Exercise:
Shoulder rotation exercise is a relaxing exercise that can be done for reducing arm fat, releasing tension and strengthening shoulder muscles, and do not require any weights. Check below for the steps of doing this exercise.
- Place your palms on shoulders and slowly rotate your shoulders.
- Keep a note that the elbows touch each other slightly at every rotation.
- This exercise basically targets shoulders, arms and underarms.
Arm flapping is an easy and effective exercise to lose arm fat without weight. Here you have to flap your arms just like the birds flap their wings while flying. This is a wonderful exercise to lose arm fat as well as helps release from the body and sculpts shoulders and hands overall. Below we have mentioned the steps to perform the exercise.
- Comfortably sit on a mat and stretch your arms to the sides.
- Now, slowly and gently flap your arms just like you are flying.
- Do this for three times and then clap your hands by raising your hands over the head.
- Repeat this entire process for 20 times.
Arm Pull Down Exercise:
This exercise tones your arm muscles and also eliminates excess of fat in the upper back. Below are the steps explained for performing this arm pull down exercise.
- At first raise your arms up over the head and close your palms.
- Then, get the arms down close towards the sides of your chest.
- Hold this position for 5 counts and then release.
- Repeat this for 15 times.
Opposite Arm and Leg Lift:
Opposite arm and leg lift exercise is one of the great exercise that helps in losing arm fats without weight. It also helps in strengthening the leg muscles. Look below to know about the steps for performing this exercise.
- Raise and hold your body with the help of your knees and hands. ( Just like the position as you be while beginning the cat stretch)
- Your knees and hands should be touching the floor and should remain parallel to your raised body.
- Now, raise your right hand and take it forward, in front of you in a straight manner.
- Simultaneously raise your left leg and take it straight backwards.
- Remain in this position for some time and then return back to your starting position.
- Repeat the process with alternative hand and leg.
- Perform this exercise for about 15 to 20 times.
Swing arm exercise is a simple, easy and an effective workout that targets your upper body, arms, shoulders and biceps. You can do this at home for losing arm fat without weights. Below are the steps to perform this exercise.
- Stand straight keeping your feet a little wide apart and keep your arms down at your sides.
- Now, keeping your body still, swing your arms forward and backward.
- In order to burn excess of arm fat, move your arms faster and continuously for about 2 minutes.
One Arm Side Stretch:
This is one more exercise that helps in losing arm fat without weights. It stretches your arms, chest as well as the upper back muscles. It is simple and entertaining to do this exercise. Look below to know the steps.
- Bend your elbows and keep your arms near your chest
- Now, stretch your right arm out to the side and then slowly return back to the starting position
- Then, stretch the left arm out to the side and slowly return back to the starting position.
- Do this exercise 25 times on each arm for best of the results.
Triple Arm Raise Exercise to Lose Arm Fat Without Weights:
This is one more arm fat losing exercise that is easy and can be done anywhere without any weights. Look below to know the steps for performing this exercise.
- Sit comfortably on the floor and raise your hands straight in front of your chest.
- Now, slowly raise your hands and again return to the starting position.
- Similarly raise your arms to the left side and return to the starting position.
- Again, raise your arms to the right side and return to the starting position.
- Perform about 15 such repetitions.
Above we mentioned about some of the best exercises to lose arm fat without weight. Hope this would help you in toning your arms without using any weights. Apart from this, be sure that you drink enough water, cut out alcohol and sugary beverages, and avoid unhealthy snacks that would help you promote weight loss and you could lose arm fat naturally.
Kindly consult an expert fitness trainer for the best advices on this.