What Are Fibroids?
Fibroids are usually found in the uterus during the child bearing age of a woman that is between 20 to 40 years of age and they usually shrink with the onset of menopause i.e., around 45 to 50 years. Uterine fibroids are benign tumors of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue, which develop in the wall of the uterus and may cause dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Although, surgery is the main treatment, besides that fibroids can also be treated naturally as well. So, let us see how one can get rid of fibroids easily with these basic methods explained in brief.
How To Get Rid Of Them?
Body cleansing kits are available which helps in getting rid of these fibroids. Their basic aim is to detoxify the body and therefore get rid of accumulated toxins, hormones and other waste products like dioxin which are mainly responsible for the formation of fibroids. Thus, with the help of these cleansing kits, many cases of fibroids are treated. Once detoxification occurs then the body will stop releasing unwanted or the unnecessary hormones and toxins and consequently fibroids will shrink eventually. The main etiological factor in the formation of fibroids is the excessive production of estrogen. So, liver function tests should be conducted to rule out any liver defects, normally excess estrogen is removed from the body by the help of liver. In conditions where there is any liver damage or a person is taking a significant amount of medicines then metabolism gets disturbed and excess of estrogen is released into the blood circulation, which causes proliferation of fibroids. Another mode of intervention is to make use of anti-fibroids.
Why Use Anti-Fibroids?
The reasons are quite simple they:
- Reduce the excess of estrogen present in our body.
- They even reduce symptoms of fibroids, which include heavy bleeding, pain, excess tissue formation and cramps.
The only problem with these herbal medications is that they require some time for complete recovery. Hence, they are not recommended in cases of terminal stage cancer, but as these medicines possess no side effects they are really beneficial for the one who is taking multiple medicines and they are not involved in drug interaction. If the tumors are diagnosed at an early age this medication should be definitely opted. The mixture of anti-fibroids contains nattokinase and serrapeptase with various other ingredients which include dandelion, bromelain and pancreatin. The other ways by which anti-fibroids assist in getting rid of fibroids are-
- They shrink the fibroid tumors and prevent its recurrence.
- They boost fertility and maintain proper hormone level in the body.
- They also enhance immunity and help fight against various other ailments which involve reproductive system.
- By inhibiting the proliferation of fibroids.
Another potent method to get rid of fibroids is to make use of estroclear. As the name suggests it clears excess estrogen from the body, maintain proper estrogen metabolism and help to get rid of unwanted side effects of excess estrogen. Being the main cause of fibroids proper regulation and synthesis of estrogen in the body is required so that body can function in a normal manner. Thus, with these three basic steps, one can beat fibroids with ease. Be alert and if you observe any change in your body just visit a doctor before the condition gets complicated.
Do Fibroids Require Any Surgical Treatment?
These tumors do not require any surgical treatment as these are very small in size but regular medical check-up within 6 months should be done.
What Are The Indications To Treat Asymptomatic Fibroids?
- A fibroid which is pedunculated and causing a lot of torsions.
- A fibroid which is 3 months old.
- When fibroids are causing pressure to the uterus or blocking the fallopian tubes.
- When fibroids are so large that they are compressing the bladder and thus there is difficulty in micturition. Amount of residual urine gives the idea of the amount of compression. Plus residual urine gives rise to urinary infection.
- Fibromyoma growing with rapidity requires surgery.
- Laparotomy should be performed in cases when one cannot make out the nature of fibroids clinically.
What is the Medical Treatment?
- Mirena is given for menorrhagia.
- Due to excessive bleeding, anemia may occur so iron supplements should be given.
- Mifepristone causes shrinkage of fibroids.
- Danazol is even used but it produces side effects thus less preferred.
- GnRH analogues even cause a reduction in the size of a tumor. Thus medical therapy has advanced so much that fibroids can be easily removed.