Your spine health is the key to the health of your complete body. According the studies, the most common complaint regarding the spine pain is pain in the lumbar spine (back) and cervical spine (neck) and this can be eliminated through regular practice of yoga poses that are specifically useful for the spine health. The spine comprises of four regions: Cervical (neck), Thoracic (upper back), Lumbar (lower back), and the Sacrococcygeal (sacrum). It is very important for our spine to be health in order to perform our day to day activities. Here are the 7 Best Yoga Poses for Spine Health that are indispensable to eliminate the pain and other problems in your spine.
- Cat Pose or Marjariasana For Spine
- Mountain Posture or Tadasana For Perfect Spinal Posture
- Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana for Spine health
- Downward Facing Dog Pose or Adho Mukha Svanasana For Spine
- Yoga Side-Angle Pose or Utthita Parsvakonasana For Stretching and Strengthening The Spine
- Yoga Triangle Pose or Trikonasana For Eliminating Spine Pain
- Shishu-Asana or Child Pose for Stretching and Making Your Spine Flexible
CAUTION: One should begin to do Yoga Poses only after consulting the physician and should be done under the trained professional guidance with respect to their medical condition and health.