Red strain kratom is rapidly gaining popularity and climbing the charts as one of the most used and sought-after drugs with recreational and medicinal benefits. It is also the most potent strain of kratom known to humanity, so it is crucial to be careful in its usage and be sure that it is the right strain of kratom for you. You can’t delve into using red strain kratom without knowing all about it – well, at least the basics. Don’t worry if you don’t know the right question and the correct information to look at! We’ve gathered all the information you’ll need to make up your mind about it. Here are 6 questions you should ask and know the answer before making that red strain kratom purchase.
What Exactly Is Red Strain Kratom? How Is It Different?
Red strain kratom comes from the leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa trees, the naturally growing plants of kratom that produce leaves with red veins and grow in Southeast Asian regions. The red color of the leaves results from the amount of alkaline substance present in the leaves; this alkaline substance gives the leaves their color and their properties – including their effects and potency.
The difference in color results in the difference in properties. Red strain kratom differs from the other kratom varieties because it has a very dense alkaline composition, which means it is the most potent and effective strain of kratom.
What Are The Benefits And Uses Of Red Strain Kratom?
There are many benefits of using red strain kratom. One thing to keep in mind – it is not a recreational drug for the light footed; use red strain kratom if you want to use it for its medicinal benefits, or you are strong enough to handle a potent psychedelic. Let’s take a look at what the various benefits of red strain kratom are, as put together by The Daily World:
- Pain relief – One of the most well-known and sought-after benefits of consuming red strain kratom is relief from pain. The drug binds with the nerves in the body to block off pain receptors and pain response, providing relief. The potency of red strain kratom makes it so effective in treating pain that it can provide relief even to those suffering from chronic pain.
- Relief from anxiety and depression – Red strain kratom is a mood enhancer, prompting the production of serotonin in the body. It helps a person relax and uplift their mood. As a result, red strain kratom is often used to treat psychological issues like anxiety and depression.
- Euphoric properties – Even though it is too potent to be used casually, red strain kratom does have euphoric properties and can be used by people who have a high tolerance. Red strain kratom is a psychedelic, producing the effects of a high-like state that many people crave. You can use it to replicate the effects of opioids, helping people with withdrawal slowly move on.
Who Can Use Red Strain Kratom, And Who Can’t?
Red strain kratom does come with a list of situations under which it would be unwise for an individual to consume red strain kratom; here are some of them:
- Pregnant women should not be consuming kratom; it can lead to the development of disorders and illnesses in the child.
- People suffering from significant illnesses should consult their doctor before consuming kratom for their symptoms; consuming red strain kratom without consultation can lead to unwanted side effects.
- People who consume medication should not consume red strain kratom without consulting their doctor and doing proper research.
- Under no circumstances should red strain kratom be mixed with alcohol.
- People with a low tolerance for drugs and who have not consumed any strain of kratom before should not consume red strain kratom directly.
What Dosage Of Kratom Should One Consume?
Deciding on the dosage of the kratom you should consume can be a challenging task, especially if you are a beginner. Dosages tend to differ from user to user, based on their body composition, tolerance, needs, and purposes.
There is, however, a recommended dosage based on generalized statistics. According to an article by Seattle Weekly, someone new to consuming red strain kratom should not consume more than 1-2 grams of it. Once you get used to this amount, you can gradually increase your intake to 3-5 grams.
What To Look For While Buying Kratom?
Since kratom originated in Southeast Asian regions and naturally grows there, it is best to get kratom sourced from there. While checking for the source of your kratom, also make sure to check what the area is like – is it open land, or is it industrial? Kratom grown on soil near industrial plants has higher chances of impure and more chemicals.
Also, check to see if an independent lab has tested the kratom you’re thinking of buying or not. Lab-tested kratom is more reliable and of higher quality. You can also look at reviews to make sure the seller you are buying from checks out and what the product they’re selling is like.
What Is The Best Place To Buy Kratom?
Kratom is not available in pharmacies and stores; you can either get red strain kratom through an individual seller or an online store that has been licensed to sell it. The best stores to buy kratom are those that can effectively establish their reliability and can provide you with every information you’ll need before you feel comfortable placing an order.
If you are looking to purchase red strain kratom and jump on the bandwagon, you need to know what it is all about and how it can impact your body. Equipped with the information we’ve provided here, you should be ready to make an informed decision and get started on your journey with red strain kratom!