Today in this modern era, everyone live their life as they wish to. Many people like to eat junk foods like pizza, burgers, and many more. However, this kind of food doesn't make them healthy as it contains lead, fat and high cholesterol. There are lots of researchers who proved that junk food can be harmful if it is consumed regularly. By consuming such foods people face the problem of obesity. Obesity is a stage where in human body is much prone to diseases. Due to obesity, people face problem of double chin as well. Not only do overweight people face this problem but slim or normal person can also face issues with double chin. This article explains effective ways to reduce double chin naturally along with some exercises that can be effective in getting rid of double chin.
Natural Effective Ways to Reduce Double Chin
- Chew Sugar-free Gums to Reduce Double Chin Naturally: For reducing double chin, it is imperative to keep your facial muscles toned as well as give the muscles in your jaw line a good exercise. The best way for doing so is to chew sugarless gum. Sugarless gums also helps in maintaining healthy gums and teeth. In a simple word, chewing sugar free gums several times a day can help in reducing double chin quickly as possible.
- Massage with Wheat Germ Oil to Get Rid of Double Chin Naturally: Massaging neck regularly with wheat germ oil is an effective way to get rid of double chin in a natural way. Wheat germ oil contains the goodness of vitamin E that nourishes and helps for tightening the skin. Before going to bed, massage chin area in upwards direction from the bottom of the neck for around 12-15 minutes with wheat germ oil. Allow oil to stay on your skin overnight. Repeat this procedure regularly to notice improvement in appearance of double chin.
- Drink Green Tea to Lose Weight from Chin: As green tea is considered as the healthy beverage it contains potent antioxidants and many components that help in speed up metabolism rate. This helps in losing weight and burn extra calories. Green tea is available in various flavors; you can choose one that suits your taste and start your day with a cup of green tea.
- Increase Intake of Vitamin E: It increases the elasticity of skin and the general health of skin. Mostly Vitamin E is found in wheat germ oil, dairy products, green leafy vegetables, soybeans, seeds and nuts, peanuts and liver. In your daily diet include foods rich in Vitamin E as much as possible. You can also opt for Vitamin E supplements as per the doctor's recommendation.
- Apply Egg Whites to Reduce Double Chin Naturally: An egg white mask helps in getting rid of double chin as it helps in skin tightening. Egg white is also considered as good for the overall health of the skin. Whisk two egg whites together, add one tablespoon of milk, lemon juice and honey. Add some drops of peppermint essential oil and apply this mask around your neck and chin area. Leave it as it is for around 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. For quick result do this once daily.
10 Effective Exercises to Reduce Double Chin
Here are some exercises which will help in reducing unnecessary fat on the face which hides your actual charm and help you get rid of that double chin.
- Tongue Press Exercise to Reduce Double Chin: Sit straight, angle your head to face the ceiling. Put pressure to your mouth's roof by pressing tongue against it. Lower your chin to your chest. Relax by returning tongue to the starting position. Replay 20 times.
- Make A Circle Exercise to Get Rid of Double Chin: Angle your head back so that it could face ceiling. Lock your lips tightly, then open it little bit so that you can form 'O' shape by your mouth. Hold this position for minimum 20 seconds.
- Reduce Double Chin with Chin Pressing Rotation Exercise: Sitting or standing with your back cocked, rotate your head in slow motion with your chin. Drive your chin to turn from one shoulder to another with the help of the chest. Complete this exercise in set of 10 in each direction.
- Jaw Stopper Exercise to Reduce Double Chin: Move your jaw up and down in a way that you are chewing and keeping your lips shut. Take breadth deeply and release it swiftly. Keeping tip of tongue at lower teeth, open your mouth as much as possible and do respiration by making sound for 90 seconds.
- Pigeon: Place your thumb on one side of your jaw below your jaw bone where it turns upward towards your ears. Keep index figure on the opposite side of the jaw and push forward against your hand with neck and head. Do it for 30 seconds.
- Lying Down Head Lift-An Effective Exercise to Reduce Double Chin: Lying on bed at the edge of the bed. Keep your neck in a position where your head is hanging relaxed. This will contract your muscles at the front of your neck. Now, slowly take your head towards chest. Do it for 10 seconds.
- Kiss the Sky: Standing erect opening your arms at your sides move your head back so that you are looking at sky then try to kiss sky while your lips extending them as much as possible. You should feel the stress on your neck or chin. Do it for 10 seconds. If performed regularly, this exercise can be quite effective in helping you get rid of double chin.
- Move out your lips: Move out your lower lip as much as you can and place a figure on your chin and lower your chin towards the chest. Do it for 10 seconds.
- Reduce Double Chin by Holding Out Your Tongue: Open your mouth as wide as you can feel a bit of stress on your jaw then take out your tongue forcefully and hold it out for as long as you can.
- Neck Stretching Exercises to Reduce Double Chin: Sit erect on the surface, keep your right hand on the floor with fingers flat on the ground at a distance of about one foot. Place your left hand on your right ear and then try to bend your head towards the left shoulder applying a gentle pressure. Now take the right hand off the floor and place in on the shoulder while slightly putting pressure downwards. This will provide a stretch in the entire neck region. Do it on the other side as well.
With these exercises you can not only reduce your double chin but can also tone your face and make it look attractive as well as fit.