What Foods to Eat for Clear Skin?
There are numerous factors that can accumulate to cause acne such as hormonal disturbance, excess oil on skin, accumulation of dirt and dead cells, stress, diet etc. Some of these factors may be unavoidable but there are others than can be taken care of. Diet is one such factor that would not only help to keep your skin free from acne but make your skin healthy and glowing. Good food provides the necessary nutrients to your whole body to boost your immunity and keep you safe from most of the diseases.
For the best results, you would need to combine good food with regular exercise and healthy lifestyle. Following is the list of some foods that are good for clear skin. Below Mentioned Are Some Foods To Eat For Clear Skin:
- Nettles are good food to eat for clear skin. You can easily find nettle leaves in your garden. The leaves are stingy but you can prepare a tea or soup from leaves to help your skin stay free from acne. They have anti-inflammatory properties to keep your skin free from skin infections. It also supplies your body with antioxidants that help in detoxification to keep your skin free from toxins.
- Dark Berries are good food to eat for clear skin. Dark berries are good for clear skin because of the high levels of antioxidants. They are also rich in fiber which further helps in regulating the insulin production. Overall, it makes sure that there are no harmful chemicals or toxins accumulating in your skin cells to cause acne.
- Another good food to eat for clear skin is peppermint. Peppermint is known for relieving upset stomach with its excellent properties to sooth your stomach. A very few people know that it also makes your skin healthy and free from skin problems like acne.
- Nuts are good food to eat for clear skin. Acne can also occur due to the deficiency of minerals such as selenium and zinc. Nuts are wonderful for skin as they not only a rich source of vitamin-E but also supplies your skin with essential mineral like magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, iron etc. that are needed for good skin. It also provides selenium which boosts the immunity of skin.
- Tomatoes are good food to eat for clear skin. Most of you must be aware of the fact that tomatoes are rich sources of vitamin-C which is important for good skin. It makes your skin firm and helps in the production of collagen. The lycopene that provides the bright red coloration to tomatoes aids in skin circulation to keep it healthy.
- Another good food to eat for clear skin is watercress. Green leafy watercress would make a good addition to your salad as they are full of antioxidants. They will not only keep your skin clear but also supply minerals like carotene, manganese, potassium and calcium. They are very helpful in preventing acne as they get rid of all the harmful toxins and nourishes it.
- Water is good for clear skin. When you are thinking about good food, you cannot ignore the importance of water. Water helps in transportation of nutrients and waste products, in and out of the cell. When you drink lots of water, you make sure that skin cells are flushed off from harmful toxins and supplied with all the necessary nutrients to keep them healthy.
The list of food items is endless. You can choose any of the food items from the list that is easily available in your area.