Healthy hair are thought to be silky, soft and lustrous hair and we all desire for it. But to have such beautiful and strong hair, you need to take some efforts. This article deals with 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair.
6 Amazing Home Remedies For Healthy Hair
It is well known how some chemicals like sulphates and parabens affect the thickness of our hair and make it dull and lifeless in the long run. So, it is always better to switch our hair care routine to natural products that are mild and beneficial for our hair at the same time. We can also use some simple home remedies to make our hair beautiful!
Below are given 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair:
When beauty gurus advise us to drink a ton of water for a beautiful skin, they aren’t wrong. Our body needs at least 6 glasses of water every day to function properly. This, in fact, is very essential to keep our body, skin and hair hydrated at the same time. Our hair too, is composed of 25% of water, and drinking water sufficiently adds nutrition to the hair cells and promotes new hair growth. Water removes all the toxins from our body and hydrates it. Dehydration can easily result to hair fall and dull hair. Hence, drinking water is a very basic yet crucial step to nourish our hair and one of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair.
Eat food that is rich in vitamins like vitamin B and E as they are extremely beneficial for our skin and hair. Consumption of a healthy food rich in proteins and various vitamins will keep your body healthy from within. Hence, one of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair, skin and body is to have a nutritious diet.
A properly planned hair care routine can help in every way to get strong and healthy hair. One of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair is to include honey to your hair care routine. It is easy to use and can show instant results. Honey is extremely popular for nourishing the hair deeply and makes it shiny with its first application only.
- You can make a hair mask using raw honey and avocado.
- Another amazing home remedy for healthy hair is egg hair mask. The high protein and amino acid content in the eggs deeply nourishes the hair and helps making it soft, strong and lustrous.
- Make a mask by adding one full egg in a clean bowl and add few drops of virgin olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well enough to make a paste that is lump free.
- Apply this paste all over your hair length and scalp and keep it for a good 30-40 minutes.
- After that rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
- This will promote hair growth and add a beautiful shine instantly.
- This mask is also great for girls who want to have long hair and they should definitely try this mask out.
- Take a medium sized egg if your hair is short, and a large sized egg or two eggs in case you have long hair. Instead of olive oil, you can also use yogurt and honey and it will serve the same purpose.
Nothing has even been more recommended than oiling your hair. Applying hair oil regularly is one of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair. Massaging your hair and scalp with oil improves blood circulation and helps retain moisture thus keeping the hair healthy and strong.
Following are some ways to properly massage your hair with oil.
- You can massage your scalp and hair using oil that has been warmed up a little bit. Use oils that are recommended for hair mostly like coconut oil, olive oil, argon oil etc.
- Also, warm oil will effectively open the hair follicles and the oil will be able to penetrate deep into the hair cells. It is great for our hair and will deeply nourish it.
- Some people prefer keeping oil overnight, while some find it an exhausting process; for them, it is advisable to wrap a hot towel over your head for 30 minutes after oiling to get the same nourishment as one will get from the overnight oiling.
While most of the shampoos cleanse the hair off its greasiness and dirt, they may contain harmful chemicals that can damage your hair. Whereas, mild shampoos may not always work well when it comes to cleaning our hair properly. This problem can very easily be tackled with the help of a kitchen ingredient- baking soda! This is one of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair.
You can add a small amount of baking soda to your mild shampoo and this will remove the dirt and greasiness from the scalp and hair. You can also use baking soda in order to get rid of dandruff. Dandruff is a stubborn issue and no matter what you do, it will keep on coming back to the scalp. Baking soda can be effectively used and can be massaged on the scalp routinely. This will perhaps help in removing dandruff by soaking up the dirt and oil from the scalp.
One of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair is to use vinegar to rinse your hair at home. To get amazing results, you can also use apple cider vinegar as this will deeply cleanse the hair without ripping off its natural oil. You can also rinse your hair using cooled steeped black tea or chamomile tea as well.
Conditioning must be an important part of your hair care routine. Using an after hair wash conditioner is one of the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair. While you can use the above given hair masks to deeply condition your hair, you should also use a hair conditioner after shampooing your hair. This will keep the hair soft for 2-3 days and lock the hair cuticles and prevent breakage.
So, these are the 6 amazing home remedies for healthy hair, which can help restore the health of your hair. Try them and enjoy your healthy and shiny tresses.