In almost 50% of the cases that present for infertility, the problems are associated with a male. The causes vary from less sperm count to no sperm count to unhealthy sperms. The treatment also varies according to different causes. Studies say that a healthier sperm can make a healthy baby. One can make an attempt to make one’s sperm healthier with the help of natural ways and what better natural way than food itself.
How Can I Make My Sperm Stronger With Food?
Eating Some Pomegranate
- Pomegranates are an excellent aromatase inhibitor; use it to make your sperm stronger.
- It means that they do not allow testosterone to get converted into estrogen.
- Pomegranates are a better alternative to taking testosterone for hormone therapy.
- Testosterone may have very bad side effects.
- Also, it is not well-tolerated by everyone.
Include Nuts And Seeds
- Nuts and seeds are full of zinc, copper and selenium, which are responsible for increasing the sperm count significantly, use it to make your sperm stronger
- Walnuts are known to improve the vitality, morphology and motility of the sperms
- Other nuts and seeds that can do the same trick are almonds, pumpkin seeds and brazil nuts
- Broccoli is abundant in vitamin A
- Vitamin A deficiency can cause decreased sperm motility
- Eating broccoli can take care of vitamin A deficiency and thus, help in improving the sperm stronger
Herbify Your Meals
- Herbs like rosemary, turmeric and green tea are known to aid sperm production
- Tribulus is a well-known testosterone booster, helps in increasing the sperm count and also helps in increasing the motility of the sperms
- Ginseng is another herb that has been used for centuries to treat infertility
- It helps in boosting testosterone levels and improves the blood flow to the genitals
- Many people believe its effect in treating erectile dysfunction
- Use them generously in your everyday meals
- They may also help in improving the condition of those people who have anti-sperm anti-bodies
- Garlic can improve the blood flow to the sexual organs because of the presence of the component allicin
- The selenium present in garlic can also help in improving the sperm motility
- Garlic thus provides a double benefit, use it to make your sperm stronger
- Include garlic in a dose of 1-2 cloves everyday in your man’s diet
- Bananas are known to regulate sex hormones as they possess an enzyme called bromelain.
- Bananas are also full of essential vitamins like C, A and B1, which help in boosting the body’s ability of sperm production.
Asparagus helps in preventing sperm damage and helps in increasing the volume of the sperms and help them in better motility It is full of vitamin c and is an excellent anti-oxidant.
- And last but not the least; milk is an excellent aphrodisiac and help in treating all abnormalities related to sperms like low sperm count, low mobility sperms and even zero sperms count.
- A glass of milk at bedtime every night will start showing results immediately.
Stay Away From Junk Food
Packaged, processed and fast foods can cause inflammation in the body. This inflammation can affect the fertility. When you consume some junk, the body does not recognize it easily and it has to use its storage of nutrients to recognize it and process it in the right way. This quota of nutrients could have been used effectively in making a healthier sperm, instead of wasting it on something trivial like junk food.
- Hence, it is recommended to stock up on fresh and seasonal fruits and veggies
- Foods low on glycemic index must be prepared over others
- Foods low in processed and refined sugars and carbohydrates are welcome
- Cut down on salt consumption
There are many foods to make a sperm stronger. However, the best foods are the natural ones. Eating healthy foods will not only improve your sperm quality, but will also give you a generally healthy and a fit body to fight infertility.
- Natural Ways to Increase Sperm Count Production and Sperm Volume
- What Causes Low Sperm Motility & Ways to Fix it?
- Medical Conditions Linked to Low Sperm Count
- What Is The Treatment For Nil Sperm Count?
- Can You Still Get Pregnant with Low Sperm Count?
- Can Clear Sperm Get You Pregnant?
- Which Juice Is Good For Sperm Count?