- Morton’s neuroma is a benign condition of the ball of your foot, commonly affects the area between the third and fourth toes.
- Exercise is one of the most effective conservative treatment method for many medical conditions, Morton’s neuroma foot is not an exception for it.
- There are some specific stretching exercises for morton’s neuroma foot, which provide outstanding results for the persons suffering from Morton’s neuroma foot.
The following foot exercises are proven to be very helpful in reducing the symptoms of Morton’s neuroma:
Morton’s Neuroma: Stretching Exercises For Foot
- Plantar Fascia Stretch exercise for Morton’s neuroma foot
- The Wall Stretch exercise
- The Bottle Roll exercise for Morton’s neuroma foot
- The Towel Stretch exercise