Freckles are naturally occurring brown flakes or may develop from excessive sun exposure. They are clusters of concentrated melanin which are mostly observed on people with a fair complexion.
Mixed Fruit Peel:
- Take mixture of strawberries and kiwi or you can take cucumber and apricot.
- Make paste and apply on your face for 20 mins.
- Fruit peel is a great peeling agent that makes your skin lighter and helps you to remove your freckles and thus makes you to look flawless.
Lemon Juice Peel:
- Lemon juice is the best natural bleaching agent. It also helps to lighten your skin and thus remove freckles.
- Apply lemon juice over the freckles and leave it for 10 mins.
- Wash off with water.
- Apply frequently to fade off your freckles as soon as possible.
- Sour milk contains lactic acid. This lactic acid helps to peel of the skin layer and thus lightens the freckles gradually, removing them.
- Honey is best for removing freckles as it contains enzyme.
- There is a dual profit in using honey. It not only removes freckles but also moisturizes your skin.
- Papaya contains papain that helps to lighten the skin.
- Take some fresh papaya, squeeze the juice and apply it on the affected area. Let it dry. Wash off with water.
Onion and Vinegar:
- Onion contains sulfur and vinegar contains acetic acid. Together they give a good result in removing the freckles.
- Cut a slice of onion (preferably red onion, as sulfur content is higher), dip it in vinegar for some time.
- Apply the slice on your face; let it get penetrated inside the skin. Wash off with water.
Banana and Mint Leaf:
- Take a ripe banana and some fresh mint leaf. Grate the mint leafs and add them with the smashed ripe banana.
- Apply this on your face. Banana contains salicylic acid and mint has an antioxidant property for its vitamin A and C contents.
- Banana removes the dead cells, where as mint helps to lighten the skin. Together they give you lighter skin by removing your freckles.
Tips to Prevent Freckles
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Cover your face whenever you go out during day time.
- Apply sunscreen that has a UVA and UVB protector.
- After getting cured also, you should take care of not letting your melanocytes (melanin producing cells) to get triggered by any means. Protect yourself from every reason that may cause freckles.