What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a natural, holistic, method of treatment for healing diseases, using minute doses of specific remedies, rather than just eliminating a specific symptom as a quick fix. Apart from many health models, the model for homeopathy works on the process of individualization. Its treatments can differ for two individuals with a same disease.
The study of homeopathy implies that the body has a unifying energy, or “vital force,” This vital force when disordered could cause illness and when harmonized, with the gentle assistance of the individualized homeopathic approach, heals the individual totally. The basic principle of homeopathy is that the disease with symptoms can be treated with a substance that produces similar symptoms in a healthy individual. Such substances are given in diluted form to avoid any toxicity associated with these substances. Treatments are individualized and patient specific.
The Nature of Homeopathic Medicine
Homeopathic drugs are derived from many sources starting with the three kingdoms of nature i.e. mineral, animals and plants. Some are derived from contaminated tissues, from typical allopathic medicines and some from “imponderable” or nonphysical sources, such as electrical currents, color and sound, magnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation. Homeopathic medicines can virtually be developed from any source.
Homeopathy helps the body to restore healthy functioning when the medicines are chosen using homeopathic principles and delivered in infinitesimal doses. The theory of homeopathy postulates that the medicines act energetically to contribute the vital force of the organism in the process of self-healing. The general explanation on the acceptance of this process is still unknown.
What are Benefits of Homeopathy?
Homeopathy has demonstrated effectiveness in nearly every aspect of human health.
There Are Many Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine:
- Homeopathy can be used by nursing and pregnant women.
- Homeopathy is helpful for infants and children.
- Homeopathy treatments never interfere with other medications taken by an individual.
- Homeopathy is completely safe and not harmful at all even if by chance an incorrect remedy has been selected.
- Homeopathy really helps in acute or chronic conditions.
- Homeopathy is an individualized system of medicine treating an individual, not merely the symptoms. However, the symptoms are addressed when using this method and typically improve.
- Homeopathy involves the holistic approach to healing. This is one that involves the mind, emotions, spirit and body of an individual being treated.
- Homeopathic remedies can be used by anyone because they can be found readily available.
- Homeopathic remedies could provide an affordable approach to healing as they are typically inexpensive.
- Homeopathic remedies are capable of storing for very long periods of time.
- Homeopathic is a non-invasive medicine.
- Homeopathy is said to be safe and effective in all stages of life from infancy, through childhood, into adolescence, adulthood, and senescence; during pregnancy and lactation, and in the transition to death at the end of life.
- Non-pharmacologic homeopathic is efficient in helping the body to recover from a wide range of infectious diseases and in aiding recovery from injuries.
- Homeopathy can effectively be integrated into surgical settings.
Homeopathy can be beneficial in treating various diseases.
Homeopathy For Migraine:
Homeopathic treatment is very effective and excellent in treating migraine as its principles work on individualization. According to homeopathy this is a personality disorder and hence the in-depth study of an individual’s personality could treat this disorder easily.
Homeopathic Pain Relief For Back Pain:
Homeopathy has several medicines to treat this kind of condition. Homeopathically, treatments would include Rhus tox a remedy for muscle pain, in case the pain is worse Brynoia alba is recommended, Colocynthis for severe pain which makes an individual uncomfortable while walking, standing or sitting down. Arnica mont helps in relieving acute pain if the reason is injury. Other remedies recommended for individual back pain are Kali carb, Nux vomica, Gnaphalium, etc.
Homeopathic Pain Relief For Toothache:
Homeopathy is really helpful for toothache by its unique and effective capability of treating particularly all kinds of tooth problems. Aconite is a medicine which is used for severe sudden toothache, Bellodonna cures the severe right sided toothache, Chemomilla is helpful for numbness with unbearable jaw pain.
Homeopathy Medicine For Sciatica:
Homeopathic pain relief offers distinct advantages to the people who suffer from sciatica. Homeopathy not only treats the sciatica efficiently but also has the ability to rectify compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve. Colocynth is the medicine highly recommended to treat sciatica.
Homeopathy For Muscle Tears:
Homeopathic treatment is very helpful in relieving overused, achy, tired and injured joints and muscles. Homeopathy as a complementary treatment succeeds in treating and preventing a myriad of sports conditions.
Homeopathy For Gout:
In homeopathy medicine, there are several highly recommended natural remedies like Bryonia C6, Colchicum C6, Arnica C6, Ledum C6, Urticaria Urens C6 for gout which are considered to be most useful.
Homeopathy For Abscess:
Homeopathic medicines are useful in treating various forms of abscess though it may take little longer than antibiotics.