How To Increase Longevity: 5 Ways To Live A Long Life!
Someone has rightly said, "Longevity is an uncommon extension of the fear for death!" Every person has a certain length of life to live, which is termed as his life span. There are some people who live for long; and there are also some persons who end their life earlier. There are certain ways which actually might aid you in living longer or extending the life span. This process of living a long life is referred to longevity.
When we say that a man is aiming at increasing his longevity; it justifies that he no more fears death, for he has maintained self in such a good condition that would help him live longer along with perfect health and happiness.
Here in the following array of the article we will be discussing on the ways to increase longevity. So why not spend a few minutes reading the content and making self aware on how to live long?
Ways To Increase Longevity: Steps To Follow For Embracing A Long Life!
- Avoiding Stress And Encouraging Relaxation In Mind: A popular saying from George F. Burns goes, "If you ask what is the one important key to longevity; I would have to say avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I would still have to say it." This clearly explains that keeping self relaxed and stress free helps you in increasing your lifespan. Learning stress management proves real great in preventing self from diseases and entertaining a long life. Meditation is one of the best ways to keep mind relax during all times. Along with go for regular morning or evening walks in open parks or any free space where you can find some good time to relax your over burden life.
- Quantitate Positive Emotions: "Positivity can change your life." Acquiring positive thoughts help you enhance good life and add up more of days to your lifespan. Looking on a broader side of everything surely aid you look younger and keep life balanced for living long in a healthy and happy condition. Investigations have been done and it has been suggested that a positive attitude is linked with good health and healthy survival of human beings. Quantitating positivity, balances all crucial body systems, including mind which helps in maintaining a healthier and longer life.
- Entertaining Healthy Eating Habit: Balanced diet and healthy eating habit have proven benefits to a better life and healthy lifespan. It is highly important to keep a check on what we intake on our daily life, how often we eat, what quantity of food we consume and how well we manage our regular eating habits. Avoiding red meat, consuming enough of fruits and green vegetables helps in good life. Having a proper eating chart, knowing about proper balanced diets and healthy nutrient rich foods, etc. aids in maintaining a steady energy and balances the rate of metabolism in the human body. This further assists in growing a healthy and younger heart, stimulating your brain and makes your skin glow and look fresh or young.
- Encouraging Healthy Lifestyle: "What is your lifestyle? Healthy is my lifestyle!" Encouraging a healthy lifestyle supports one in maintaining good health and enhances longevity. Regular exercise, healthy and sound sleep and an alcohol and smoke free lifestyle contribute greatly to the long lifespan of man. Regular exercise or mere morning walks stimulate your mind to stay young and entertain longevity. There is a release of some proteins and endorphins with exercise that further raises brain power and make you feel happy. Apart from this, sound sleep highly encourages good life for better life span. Avoiding smoke and reducing alcohol is exclusively needed for a better lifestyle.
- Satisfying Sex Life: "Sex is the best gift you can present to your partner and the best way you can grow your own life." Having intercourse with your spouse or growing with orgasm releases some hormones, which are beneficial for keeping calm and stimulating brain power. This help in an increased life span. It is recommended to eat oatmeal or cherries before bed which would boost a good sleep time.
"Life is the most precious gift one has been presented with; make it a worth living!"