The pineal gland and the pineal cyst or pineal gland cysts are located in the mid parts of the brain, the surgery for pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst is very intrusive and aggressive procedure and should be done by experts.
In this section of the article you will learn about the prevention of pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst, applying for social security disability benefits (SSD) and coping with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst.
Prevention of Pineal Cyst or Pineal Gland Cyst
Development of pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst has no specific prevention, and there is no prevention of the pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. However, you should stay fit, healthy and always have a healthy diet.
How to Apply for Social Security Disability (SSD) for Pineal Cyst or Pineal Gland Cyst?
You should apply for the social security disability (SSD) for pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst after have come in to conclusion with your health care provider that you can no longer work or go back to work place after having unsuccessful treatments. On approval, it provides you with insurance, which you might not access after 18months of completing your COBRA options after quitting your job. However, it is recommendable to contact the social security disability (SSD) for pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst via their website www.ssa.gov. Answers to your questions or any information that you may need is available on their website. You can check your local phone directory in order to know the attorneys assisting people with disability application.
If you have been paying social security taxes and worked for a long duration, the social security disability (SSD) for pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst insurance program will pay you benefits.
The insurance program gives benefits to people with medical conditions that has lasted for 1 year or is likely to last for one year period, or that will lead to death and hence they cannot work. This is a strict definition of disability, required by the federal law. Unlike other programs, social security does not give money to individuals with partial or short-term disability caused by pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst.
In short, you must qualify the two earning tests in order to get disability benefits for pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. These include:
- A test to show how long you worked under social security.
- An updated work test based on your age at the disability time.
Coping with Pineal Cyst or Pineal Gland Cyst
Here are some tips on how to cope with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst:
- Getting enough rest is crucial in coping with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. You are likely not to sleep as you used to sleep before the pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst caused the symptoms. However, this should not make you not to get good sleeps at night. In case you experience lack of sleep, try and determine the symptoms that are at peak at night, and come up with activities that will make you sleep throughout the night comfortably, regardless of the problem causing sleeplessness. Besides, you should take a nap during the day to recover on what you missed at night. Getting enough rest will not only enable you to deal with physical symptoms but also make your emotional status intact and accessible to deal with your condition of pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. If possible, avoid the use of sleep aids, as most have ingredients that provoke your neurological symptom apart from your symptoms and state of mind. You should try natural sleep enhancers such as: warm decaffeinated tea and milk, or take a hot shower to enable you relax before you sleep.
- Balanced diet intake plays an important part in coping with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. Diet is essential for any health condition including pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. Neurological symptoms or neurological damage may take place if you have a brain pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. Some foods and other products are not right to the neurological system. You should watch what you eat to avoid melting your neurological system and keeping it intact as possible. You should reduce or do away with; caffeine, excess sugar, excess red meat, excess fat, excess salt, spicy foods and products that have Aspartame, as they may worsen your condition.
- Exercise helps in a long way in coping with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. Although you are not in the mood of exercising when you have pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst, try as much as possible and exercise regularly if you cannot manage it daily. You can take a walk or even push-ups everyday throughout the week. Exercising will improve your physical and mental stamina. Besides, it will keep you in a positive mind frame, since it triggers the release of endorphins natural hormones in your brain, making you feel right. Doing things that boost your frame of mind prevents you from being brought down by neurological problem.
- Keeping things normal and not getting stressed out or becoming anxious about the illness is an important part in coping with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. Sometimes you may feel low after running to doctors for help and still experience bad days. Sometimes you are brought down and you feel not doing anything, which triggers your body to react accordingly as things are not normal. Other times it is normal and expected when you fail handling activities that you were good at or feeling to handle, but you should try your best and keep doing. Besides, you should adjust or create a new schedule that accommodates your condition. Try and keep your life active and normal to avoid being down most of the time which can lead to depression.
- Resting and quality relaxation will help in better cope with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. As much as you want to keep your life normal and take your daily routines, you should have enough time to rest, besides taking extra rest when feeling weary or bad. You also take short naps to revitalize you throughout the day when you feel weak.
- Professional counseling will help tremendously while you are coping with pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst. You should seek professional advice, when your diagnosis and physical feeling is overwhelming. Professional counselors will help you deal with your pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst condition and the new changes in life. Also, you should talk to someone if your pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst is stressing you. Apart from changes in your life taking you down, pineal cyst or pineal gland cyst raises pressure on parts of the brain that caters for your coping mechanism, worsening your way of dealing with the situation. In such cases, you should seek help on how to handle your condition and cope.