8 Brazilian Butt Lift Exercises
Are you looking for some butt lifting exercises? If yes, then read this current post and get to know about the 8 Brazilian Butt Lift exercises that would help you lift as well as tone up your butt quickly. Brazilian butt lift exercises are designed for targeting your buttocks and get you a more toned, larger and more round butt.
8 Brazilian Butt Lift Exercises:
Perform each of these Brazilian butt lift exercises for at least 1 minute each:
#1. Brazilian Butt Lift Pile:
- Brazilian butt lift pile is the exercise where you have to lower yourself into a pile and squat as much possible. You can effectively tone and lift your butt with this exercise.
- Do this workout for 1 minute.
- Stand upright keeping feet a bit wider than a shoulder-width distance, toes turned outwards and arms at your sides.
- Contract the glutes while tucking tailbone under.
- Lower yourself to a plie. Without letting your knees creeping past the toes, squat as much as possible.
Simultaneously, raise the arms to a shoulder height right in your front, with the palms facing down. Hold this posture for at least 2 seconds and then quickly return to the start position.
Do 20 repetitions and after that for at least 20 seconds, pulse at the bottom.
#2. Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown Exercise:
- This is another Brazilian butt lift exercise that is to be done for 1 minute.
- Keep the feet at a shoulder-width distance from each other with toes facing forward and stand upright.
- Now, squat until your knees bent right at 90 degrees.
- Take the left leg backwards to form the deep reverse lunge, while placing the right hand on the outside of the right thigh. You can even touch the ground here.
- Raise the left hand right in your front with your palms facing out.
- Come back to the start position.
- Alternate the sides and repeat the same.
#3. Brazilian Butt Lift Explosive Lunge:
- This Brazilian butt lift exercise is another effective workout that would help your lift and tone your butts. This is a high intensity workout and provides you the desired result pretty quickly. You require doing this exercise for one minute.
- Here using your left leg you need to lunge forward, bending your knee till it’s bent at a 90 degrees angel, right over your ankle and your right knee facing towards the floor.
- By pushing the floor using both your feet, jump up. In the midair, switch the legs and land down with your right foot forward with this lunge.
- Continue doing the same by alternating the sides.
#4. Brazilian Butt Lift Lateral Sliding Squat With A Folded Towel:
- This is one more Brazilian butt lift exercise that helps you in lifting your butt. You would require a small towel for performing this move. Do this for 1 minute.
- Stand upright by joining your feet, with toes facing forward and your right foot at the top of a towel (folded towel) and your arms placed at your sides.
- Bend the left leg’s knee at an angle of 45 degree - 90 degrees and simultaneously slide your right leg as well as the folded towel out slowly to one side as much as you can while counting on 4.
- Slowly bring back the right leg to the starting position on a 4 count and straighten the left leg.
- Repeat this for 30 seconds and then do the same with the alternative sides.
#5. Brazilian Butt Lift Split Squat:
- This is a great exercise to be added in Brazilian butt lift exercise training. It is pretty difficult to do, but the results are really awesome.
- Place one foot’s ball on a stable and an elevated platform just behind you. Put your entire weight primarily on your front leg that is in the front of the stable and elevated platform.
- Bend the front leg’s knee and lower it to a single-leg squat. Here, you need to tighten your core. Lower yourself until the knee is directly on your foot and the other knee is at one or two inch above the ground. Hold this squat for 2 seconds.
- Squeeze your glutes, while elevating self to the start position.
- Repeat the same with the alternative leg.
#6. Brazilian Butt Lift Squat With Kick-Back:
- You also need to perform this workout for 1 minute. This exercise allows you to control your resistance in a precise manner.
- Placing your legs at a shoulder-width distance from each other, stand upright. Place your arms at both your sides.
- Squat down, keeping your weight on your heels and then lift the right leg just behind you, simultaneously extending both your arms.
- Come back to the starting position and switch the sides.
Some Variations To Be Added To The Brazilian Butt Lift Exercise Routine:
#7. Brazilian Butt Lift Glute Raise Bank:
- This is a two-legged donkey kick and adds variation to the Brazilian butt lift exercises.
- You need to lie on your forehead on a stable bench, with the hips at the end so that your feet touch the ground while the legs are straight.
- Lift off your legs from the floor, while keeping them bet at your knee.
- Tense your butts so as to lift both the legs simultaneously towards the ceiling. Squeeze on the top for about 2 or 3 seconds.
- Slowly lower down the legs.
#8. Step Ups:
- These could be an easy way to strengthen your glutes and quadriceps and thus makes a great addition to the Brazilian butt lift exercising routine.
- Place one foot on a raised platform, or chair or a bench; being very much sure that it is firm and pretty secure. Hold a dumbbell in each hand for strength.
- Squeeze your quadriceps of the leg placed on the platform so as to raise your body and climb on the platform.
- Slowly release this posture and again lower back. This is one representative.
- Repeat the same with the other leg.
So, above we talked about some of the Brazilian butt lift exercises that you can try out to get a well-toned, larger and well-shaped butt. It is always recommended to perform the exercises under the supervision of an expert fitness trainer.