Introduction to Flatten Your Stomach
If your belly is impairing your body confidence, don’t despair. Diet, exercise and healthy life style are the three most important things required to flatten your belly or tummy. Perfect diet management is the first and the foremost thing to be done to flatten your stomach.
Foods That Help Flatten Your Belly or Tummy Fast
- Fiber: Soluble fiber is a powerful natural appetite suppressant, you are more likely to consume less calorie intake and it can help you to lose weight and/or belly flat.
- Seafood: Fish is one of the few foods that have minimal calories. Fish is good for weight loss, because it has most of the good fats and very little calories. Therefore, it is full of nutrients, which can help you stay healthy.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal can help you in your diligent efforts to lose weight, because it will help you feel full longer than other foods. This would naturally help you to get rid of belly or stomach fat fast.
- Pulses: The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has shown that eating just one portion of pulses a day helps in weight loss by making you feel fuller and also reduces “bad” cholesterol.
- Avocado: It has proven ability to lower cholesterol, quell hunger pangs and even reduce belly fat, and the avocado is arguably one of few perfect foods to lose belly or tummy fat.
- Sunflower Seeds: They are packed with essential vitamins, proteins, and minerals such as folate, vitamin E and copper. The sunflower seeds also contain fiber, which is well known to help lose weight, and they have other components that support metabolism and weight loss.
- Nuts: The nuts offer a great balance of healthy fats, including omega-3 fatty acids that provide essential nutrients, which are shown to protect your heart and lower triglycerides.
- Black Pepper: A study shows that black pepper contains piperine, which prevents fat cell differentiation, enhances fat metabolism, and increases the bioavailability of nutrients.
- Vegetables: The vegetables which contain fiber, antioxidants, proteins, and vitamins can flatten your belly fast.
- Citrus Fruits: Vitamin C in citrus fruits will enhance the metabolism, which can have a dramatic effect on flattening your belly or tummy.
Drinks That Help Flatten Your Belly or Tummy Fast
The following are the important drinks that can help to flatten your stomach.
- Enough Hydration: It may seem as surprise for many of us that drink plenty of water can help us in getting belly fat, as it flushes out the toxins from the body and increases the body metabolism.
- Citrus Fruits: The vitamin C in the citrus fruits strengthens your immune system and augments the metabolism to lose body fat.
- Ginger Tea: It is an appetite suppressant, immune system booster, and also has anti-cancer properties. You will lose weight due to appetite suppression.
- Smoothie: Smoothies with ingredients of fruits and vegetables that can help lose weight are good for achieving flat tummy or stomach.
- Lemon and Honey: This combination helps to cleanse the liver – Liver is the main organ which helps in purification of the body to lose weight. Squeeze a lemon into a glass of lukewarm water and add a teaspoon of honey and drink on empty stomach in the morning.
Other Activities To Flatten Your Stomach
Below are some more essential tips to keep in mind to flatten your stomach.
Sound Sleep: Many research studies have proven that we need to have a sound sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours in a day. Good sleep would keep you in a good health condition and also help you in flattening your belly.
Exercise or Walking: Do exercise or walking along with a family member or peer for at least 30 minutes a day. Doctors also do recommend regular exercise or walking for good health.
Physical Activities: Always try to participate in physical activities like cleaning your house, gardening your plants around home, and yard work etc., would be a great tip for body slimming.
Avoid Alcohol: It is often first on the “no-no” list of weight loss program. Alcohol contains 7 calories per gram, so by avoiding alcohol you can help yourself to flatten your tummy or stomach.
Limit Salt Intake: Too much of salt intake will make you to retain more fluids in the body and would contribute to a puffy appearance and also add on some extra water retention weight.