Millions of people worldwide take the help of different kinds of anti-inflammatory supplements and medicines which help them to get relief from pain and inflammation. There are several products available in the market which serves these purpose but there is one drug which has gained significant popularity in the recent years and that is Serrapeptase. The doctors from different parts of the world have been prescribing Serrapeptase for curing various medical disorders that they may face. Let us have a look at what Serrapeptase is and how it is used for our personal benefits. We will also be discussing different uses and side effects of the supplement.
What is Serrapeptase & What Can It Be Used For?
Serrapeptase which is also known as Serratia Peptidase is regarded as a proteolytic enzyme whose main objective is to digest different protein materials. The element is produced by the bacteria that are usually found in the gut of silkworms and it is used by these insects to digest cocoons. Now when this element is being coated into a form of medical tablets, it can effectively help to act as a brilliant anti-inflammatory substance that also acts as a pain blocker. It has a similar functionality like general pain relief medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen and other drugs.
Serrapeptase can effectively help us in preventing different medical disorders which can be life-threatening as well. Clinical trials have shown that if used properly, this enzyme can also help to prevent the build-up of bacteria in different arteries of the body. In medicinal form, this can also be used as a preventive medicine for inflammation, stroke, heart attack and even pain in different parts of the body. Unlike other medicines of this category, Serrapeptase does not cause any kind of negative side effects like stomach bleeding or blood clot.
How Does Serrapeptase Work?
Serrapeptase works in three different ways as observed in clinical trials. Here are the three different ways in which the enzyme can choose to work to prevent different disorders:
- Serrapeptase can reduce inflammation by directly affecting the fluids which are formed when a person receives an injury and any kind of blockage of fluid’s drainage.
- Consequently, this helps to speed up tissue rebuilding in a brilliant manner.
- The enzyme may also help to suppress pain by promoting the release of the amines which are known as bradykinin. These are pain-inducing elements which help to reduce pain significantly.
- Serrapeptase so boosts cardiovascular health of a person when taken in regulated amounts by helping to break down the different by-products known as fibrin.
- Serrapeptase does not have any negative effects on living tissues. Due to this, the arteries are able to perform in a much better way and thus blood is pumped throughout the body.
So now that you know how Serrapeptase tends to work in different ways, we will be discussing what are the different benefits of Serrapeptase that helps us to curb various medical disorders.
Benefits of Serrapeptase
Serrapeptase has a lot of different benefits that you can experience by using it. Here are the top benefits which you must know about Serrapeptase:
- Chronic Airway Disease – taking Serrapeptase has been proven to provide relief from chronic airway disease. If this enzyme is taken in regulated amounts then it helps to reduce the sputum weight and increases the flexibility of it which in turn reduces a cough and other factors.
- Benefits of Serrapeptase in Blood Clots – Blood clots can prove to be really fatal if not treated in the right manner. A clot in any of the arteries can cause a series of cascade artery failures which will result in different medical disorders. The enzyme can also work by dissolving the dead or damaged tissues without having any kind of effect on the living and healthy tissues.
- Benefits of Serrapeptase in Alzheimer’s Disease – Serrapeptase has been clinically tested to observe that it helps to reduce the acetylcholinesterase activity in the body. To make sure that the enzyme is doing the necessary action in the right manner, Serrapeptase needs to be taken orally with the right dosage.
- Breast Engorgement – this is a condition which affects mothers who delivered a baby recently and their breasts swell up making them painful. Serrapeptase is beneficial in reducing the pain experienced due to engorgement and if the dosage is continued for at least 4-5 weeks, it will help to get rid of the engorgement effectively.
So you can see that Serrapeptase has a lot of different kinds of benefits which helps us to get rid of different medical disorders. The benefits which we have talked about has been extensively observed and clinically proven.
Side Effects of Serrapeptase
Serrapeptase, even though has a lot of different kinds of benefits to offer us but it does have some side effects as well. Have a look at the side effects of this supplement if it is not used in the right manner.
- Skin inflammation
- Muscle aches
- Joint pain
- Blood clot abnormalities
- Bulls eye-shaped lesions on the skin
There is still a lot of studies and observations required to make sure that Serrapeptase can be used popularly by every one of the people suffering from different medical disorders we have discussed in the article. However, it has already been used in different countries all around the world where doctors have uses the element in a brilliant pharmaceutical medium to help the people out.