Magnet Therapy & Its Beneficial Effect On Health | 6 Benefits of Biomagnets
What is Magnet Therapy?
Magnet therapy (magnetic therapy/magnotherapy) is an alternative branch of medicine, which uses static magnetic fields for treatment. It is found that certain parts of the body when exposed to magnetostatic fields, which are generated by permanent magnets, have many beneficial effects on health.
Magnet therapy or Magnetic therapy or magnotherapy can be applied with the use of various products such as magnetic jewelry and bracelets; net magnetic straps made for knees, ankles, back and wrists; mattresses; magnetic supplements; shoe insoles; plasters/patches; magnetic blankets, magnetic creams; and water that has been "magnetized." Patients can use or apply all these magnet therapy products by themselves.
Earlier on in the 21st century, biomagnetic therapy was the most encouraging pain relief therapy. Biomagnetic therapy has a minimum of six benefits when compared to other pain relief methods. This has led to its amazing growth all over the world today.
6 Benefits of Biomagnets:
- Biomagnets target the root cause of the pain rather than only symptoms.
- Biomagnets are very simple to use or apply. Patients can use them on their own at home.
- Biomagnets are non-expendable, i.e. they can be used continuously unlike a bottle of medicines which have to be replaced as soon as they are over or scheduling an appointment with the doctor.
- Biomagnets are safe to use with no known side-effects. This is because human bodies already exist on the earth's natural, magnetic surface.
- The effect of biomagnets is very quick. The results can be often seen in a few minutes, days, or sometimes in a few weeks.
- Biomagnets are inexpensive, as they can be used repetitively for years.
These are only some of the benefits of magnet therapy. Magnet therapy has been in use for ages by scientists, philosophers and doctors. For centuries, magnet therapy has been progressing steadily towards the discovery of the most recent and the latest powerful biomagnets. One of the most profound discoveries made in the field of magnet therapy was in the year 1983. There was invention of the rare earth neodymium biomagnets, which are 700% more powerful than the older ceramic magnets. These neodymium biomagnets have the ability to hold their charge indefinitely, without any sufficient loss of power even after a decade. Initially they were a bit costly, but now they are available at very affordable rates. The use of magnet therapy is increasing day by day and is an officially approved therapy in more than 45 countries all over the world.