Can Neuroblastoma Go Away On Its Own & What Are It's Natural Remedies?
Neuroblastoma refers to cancer that arises from the neuroblasts, which are the immature or undeveloped nerve cells. This cancer is seen to be affecting small children, especially below the age of 5 years. It can be seen in bigger children and adults as well, however, the incidence is extremely rare.(2)
Can Neuroblastoma Go Away On Its Own?
Neuroblastoma arises from the neuroblasts, which are the immature or undeveloped nerve cells. Neuroblasts are a part of a child’s normal growth and development. By the time the child is born, the neuroblasts grow and develop into mature or full-grown nerve fibers and cells. Some of these neuroblasts may remain immature or undeveloped when a child is born. They usually develop or vanish once the child is born; however, some of them may not. Those that do not develop, turn into neuroblastoma.(2)
Some types of neuroblastoma may recede or disappear on their own. Other forms, however, may need a multifaceted and aggressive treatment.
Natural Remedies For Neuroblastoma
Neuroblastoma of some types can disappear on its own. For other types, an aggressive and a multifaceted treatment are required. These treatment methods can be supplemented with natural remedies. These natural remedies may also be used by those who do not wish to go for conventional methods of treatment. Either way, they can be tried, or their benefits reaped
Eating a balanced and nutrient-rich diet is extremely important. The body needs to fight cancer and a good diet can provide the body with all eth energy and nutrients that are required to put up a good fight and heal. Going for a juice therapy is a good way to ensure that your child gets all the nutrition she needs. Juices are also convenient and easy for your child to swallow if her mouth is affected by sores or she has difficulty in swallowing other foods.(1)
Replace the processed fats and oils from your food with unsaturated or saturated fatty acid that are a healthy option and help in rebuilding your cells and rejuvenating for the body(1)
- Essential oils like frankincense may be beneficial in treating cancer
- Researches show that the frankincense essential oil gets its cancer-fighting effects because of its ability to influence the genes to promote healing
- Though it may be considered a great option for both preventing and treating cancer, further researches are needed to confirm its efficacy(1)
- Increasing the consumption of probiotics, also known as good bacteria, can help in boosting the immunity
- Improved digestion and mineral absorption can lead to better immunity, which can help in stopping the growth of tumor(1)
Adequate Sunlight And Vitamin D-
- Researches show that vitamin D3 plays an important role in the prevention of neuroblastoma
- Sunlight is the best source of getting adequate amounts of vitamin D3. 20 minutes of sunlight every day can ensure that you get your daily dose of vitamin D3.
- Alternatively, supplements of Vit D can do the job, though sunlight is the best source(1)
- Turmeric possesses curcumin. Studies show that curcumin plays an important role in the prevention of neuroblastoma as well as treating it.
- It helps in controlling the cancer cells growth, thereby inhibiting its growth and spread(1)
- Stress, depression, and anxiety are known to lead to a host of different diseases. And cancer is no exception to that.
- Finding ways to reduce stress and anxiety may help in improving a positive outlook towards neuroblastoma and help in improving the quality of life(1)
Some types of neuroblastoma may go away on its own in some children. Other types, however, may require an aggressive and multifaceted treatment approach. Natural remedies may help in supplementing the treatment of neuroblastoma.
- What Are The Chances Of Surviving Neuroblastoma & What Are Its Stages?
- What Part Of The Body Does Neuroblastoma Affect & Are You Born With It?
- Best Exercises/Activities For Neuroblastoma Patients
- Is Neuroblastoma A Disability & Can You Claim Disability Benefits?
- Is Olfactory Neuroblastoma Hereditary?
- Alternative Treatment For Neuroblastoma & Is It A Disease?