The egg is one of the super foods for your hair. The unique combination of vitamins inside the egg yolk makes it nutritious. Let us look at the 10 amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy.
10 Amazing Benefits of Egg Yolk to Keep Your Hair Healthy
There are various reasons behind hair problems. A poor diet, use of certain medicines, stress, iron deficiency etc. may cause hair loss. The egg is full of nutrition and proteins. Biotin, folate, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E etc. are some of them. Iron is an important element to produce new cells in our body. The small amount of iron in the egg will help to grow new hair.
Here are the 10 amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy.
Egg Yolk For Healthy Hair
This is one of the 10 amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy. As egg yolk is abundant in protein, vitamins and fatty acids, applying this regularly on hair is good for hair health. Egg white has niacin, riboflavin, sodium, magnesium and potassium. Egg yolks are high on B complex vitamins along with folic acid which is essential for healthy hair and promotes hair growth.
Egg Yolk Helps To Resist hair Damage
Vitamin deficiency causes hair fall. Plenty of vitamins enriched in egg yolk help to avoid hair damage. The iron present in it also help to grow hair by preventing breakage and shedding. This too is one of the amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy.
Egg Yolk Helps Your Hair to Grow Faster
Applying egg yolk on the scalp is beneficial in stimulating the hair root. Vitamins reach into the root and help new hair to grow stronger and faster. This amazing benefit of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy and strong makes the use of egg more attractive.
Eggs Yolk Acts As a Moisturizer
Egg is extremely beneficial for dry hair, which is one of the amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy. Egg hair mask when added with honey acts as an excellent moisturizer. The quantity of hair-mask may depend how long your hair is.
- As per the hair length, up to 3 egg yolks can be used with a tablespoon of honey.
- Massage the scalp with this mix and allow it to dry.
- Use little bit of shampoo to clean the hair.
Eggs Yolk Act as A Good Conditioner
Yet another important hair health benefit of egg yolk is that it can be used as a hair conditioner. The easiest way to make hair conditioner is to put 2/3 egg yolk in a bowl and mix it well. You need not add any ingredients to this. To avoid foul smell you can add citrus juice in the mixture before applying. Better to be rinsed out with lukewarm water.
Benefits of Egg Yolk in Eliminating Dandruff
Egg is not only beneficial remedy for itchy scalp but it can also help keep dandruff away. You can use it with some neem oil. It will nourish the scalp. It can smoothen your hair and will help to get rid of dandruff.
Egg Yolk Act as Hair Straightener
If you want to straighten the curly hair, egg yolks can help you. This is not only amazing but an attractive benefit of eff yolk to keep your hair healthy.
- Mix the egg yolk with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Rub it on the scalp and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
Benefits of Egg Yolk in Getting Rid of Head Lice
- You can get freedom from the irritation of itching caused by the head lice.
- Use a mixture of egg yolk and lemon juice and apply it to cover the entire area of the hair.
- Let the mixture be on the hair for at least 7 hours.
- It will more effective if you keep it on the scalp for long.
Egg Yolk Help to Revive the Hair
Using egg yolks as a mask make your hair shiny. It decreases the dullness and removes the lifeless nature of hair. This is one of the 10 amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy as it rejuvenates your hair.
- You can add a bit of olive oil to ensure the moisturizing effect.
- Apply this on the hair and keep it for 30-35 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Egg Yolk Is an Amazing Remedy for people with Dry Hair
- Egg promotes secretion of sebum and hence it is a good moisturizer for hair.
- Take one egg and mix it with a spoonful of Mayonnaise.
- Apply this mixture to cover the entire length of the hair.
- Keep it for an hour
- You can use cold or normal water and mild shampoo to rinse it off.
- Use apple cider vinegar for fragrance.
These are the 10 amazing benefits of egg yolk to keep your hair healthy. Using almond oil, olive oil, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar, honey, mayonnaise etc. along with egg yolk is an extra benefit to hair growth.