Alternative Treatment For Hematuria
There are alternative treatment methods for hematuria such as ayurvedic, herbal and Chinese medicines. These treatment modalities have been used for so many years and proven to be beneficial. Some areas in the world depend on these alternative treatment modalities to cure most diseases. There are lots of beneficial ayurvedic and herbal medicine such as Gokshura, Guduchi, Shilajit, Aloe Vera, bitter gourd, Adhatoda Vasica, and Sandalwood. Chinese herbal medicines and acupuncture also found to effective for treating hematuria.
Ayurvedic And Herbal Medicine
Gokshura is a good alternative treatment for hematuria. It has diuretic properties and helps in the flush out of the urinary tract. The seed of Gokshura is crushed and a powder is made out of it, then mix one teaspoon of it with a little amount of honey and have it twice a day. It helps to prevent urinary tract infections and stones.
Guduchi is also used as an alternative treatment for hematuria. Extract the juice from the stem and leaves from the Guduchi plant and have about 30 ml of the juice each time. Have this juice three times a day. The starch collected from the matured stem of Guduchi can also be taken as one teaspoon three times a day with either water or milk.
- Shilajit also found to be effective in treating hematuria. It is a thick tar like substance. Take one teaspoon twice a day along with milk.
- Aloe Vera is also good for hematuria. Have half a teaspoon of the Aloe Vera pulp every morning for about one week.
- Bitter gourd is beneficial for hematuria, have bitter gourd juice two times a day or you can even eat bitter gourd with your meals.
- Adhatoda Vasica can be used to treat hematuria. Make a paste from the Adhatoda leaves, take one teaspoon and mix it in half a glass of water and drink the mixture once a day.
- Sandalwood is also found to effective in treating hematuria. Take about 5g of sandalwood powder and add one cup of water. Keep the mixture overnight and drink it in the morning.
- Eclipta Alba is also used for hematuria. Take about 10 leaves of Eclipta Alba and make a juice out of it. Have this juice twice a day.
- Juice of Land Caltrops plant is beneficial for hematuria. Take 2 tablespoons and add one cup of buttermilk to it. Have the mixture daily.
- Mixture of coconut water and drumstick flower juice is a natural remedy for urinary tract infections. Get one glass of coconut juice and add two tablespoons of drumstick flower juice and drink the mixture two times a day.
- Get a pumpkin and make a paste out of it. Then add sugar cane juice to it and have the drink immediately. This helps to heal hematuria quickly.
There are few herbal Chinese medicines for hematuria
- Gentian Liver-Purging Decoction
- Rehmannia Pill Plus Anemarrhena and Corktree Bark, field thistle herband plantain seed
- Red Powder, Field Thirtle Decoction and poria
- Deer horn gelatin, processed rhemannia rhizome, carbonized hair and couch grass rhizome
- Acupuncture is also used for the treatment of hematuria.
Other herbal Chinese medicines are:
- Herbal tea
- Herbal soup
- Herbal congee.
There are several other treatment modalities for hematuria other than medical and surgical treatment. These treatment methods have been used to treat hematuria and proved to be efficient. If you are interested in ayurvedic, Chinese or herbal medicine this article will be useful for you.
- What is Hematuria & How is it Treated?|Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risks of Hematuria
- Lifestyle Changes For Hematuria
- What Is The Best Medicine For Hematuria?
- Can Hematuria Go Away On Its Own?
- Can You Be Cured Of Hematuria?
- How To Cope With Hematuria?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Hematuria?