What is The Meaning of Acne Vulgaris?
Acne vulgaris is a scientific name given to different types of acne like blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and so on. Majority of people believe that acne vulgaris is a very complex and incurable problem. However, this belief is half true, this means that acne is a complex problem but it can be cured by taking proper treatment. Accurate treatment can help in treating acne from the core. When the root cause of the problem is treatment the problem gets cured permanently that too in minimum time span.
Individuals in whom the sebaceous glands are hyperactive suffer from acne vulgaris. This is so because it generates excess amount of oil, which when mixed with dead skin leads to clogging of skin pores. All this forms a favorable environment for evolution of inflammatory bacteria causing acne vulgaris.
Some sufferers react instantly to their problem of acne vulgaris and either buy exclusive range of acne treatment ointment from the market or visit a dermatologist. Using ointment for reducing acne is a temporary solution; it may reduce the severity of the problem but does not provide permanent solution. Instead, most of the acne ointments have adverse side effects and may overpower the benefits.
People looking for permanent solution from acne vulgaris should look for a treatment that will actually neutralize the factors triggering acne vulgaris. Also, most of the cures that are available for treating acne vulgaris only acts on the symptom ignoring the root cause of the same. For instance, one can use chemical for removing excess oil from the skin but this is temporary approach. Instead, the right approach will be to suppress the sebaceous gland form producing excess oil.
The main cause of acne vulgaris are internal, some of the causes includes:
- When level of hormone reaches to extreme high level
- Improper lifestyle like imbalanced diet
- Hormonal fluctuation that usually happens during adolescents or pregnancy
- Poor hygiene
- Excess stress that leads to sleepless nights.
Acne vulgaris on skin leads to make the skin worst. The impact of acne vulgaris interaction various from one individual to another, this is because it is based on the genetic formation of an individual.
Usually every individual’s acne composition is highly complex. All the conventional treatment used for curing acne vulgaris either do not work on the root cause or partially heals the problem that too temporarily. People who wish to gain smooth and healthy skin should opt for treatment that comprises of:
- Treatment that neutralizes all the internal factors causing acne vulgaris
- Treatment that will maintain a balance between the internal factors helping to cure the problem from the core
- Treatment of acne vulgaris that can be customized based on specific body requirement
- Treatment of acne vulgaris should be simple, which can be followed in the busy lifestyle
- Treatment that will cure the problem permanently in minimum time span
- Avail suggestion from skin experts
The above mentioned treatments help in treating acne vulgaris permanently and will also save the sufferer from emotional breakdown. In addition, this will also help in saving a lot of amount that may get spent on the long term medication.
Individuals who are finding it difficult to look an appropriate treatment for acne vulgaris should opt for holistic approach for the same. This is the phase where one should consult an experienced dermatologist; they will examine the problem properly and accordingly prescribe medication for the same. Patients should discuss in detail with the doctor about the problem so that they should know the different aspects of vulgaris. Doctors explain them both the dos and don’ts when suffering from acne vulgaris. When it comes to skin, problems related to skin are highly complicated and should be handled with care.
- Acne or Acne Vulgaris: Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Treatment, Home Remedies
- About Acne Vulgaris & Home Remedies to Get Rid of it?
- What is Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Self Care
- How to Spot Acne Vulgaris in Initial Stages & Ways to Prevent it?