About Acne Vulgaris
A very common skin condition, named acne is also termed as the acne vulgaris. Some also call it as the blackheads, pimples, whiteheads as well. It is a type of provocative skin disease. Acne vulgaris is caused when the hair follicles get blocked due to the dead skin and also due to the oil from the skin. It mainly appears in the area where the presence of oil glands is more. It mostly appears in both male and females at the age of puberty when the hormones get developed. Acne vulgaris is mainly caused due to the lack of the oil called Sebum oil. And apart from this there are various other causes of acne vulgaris such as:
- Food Habits: Eating junk foods, pizza, do not cause acne vulgaris but the milk, chocolates and these things must be avoid.
- Dirt: Many individual thinks that blackheads are caused by dirt but it is not. Excessive collection of oil causes acne vulgaris.
- Stress: It is also responsible for causing acne vulgaris.
- Cosmetics: Using various brands products may suit some women’s and may not that can cause the acne vulgaris.
- Heredity: The maximum case due to which the acne vulgaris occurs is because of the genetics issues.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Vulgaris
There are oil glands present inside the skin which ensures that the proper balance of oil is being maintained. If these oil glands get blocked due to any reason then it may cause acne vulgaris or pimples. Oil glands can get blocked due to various issues like hormonal changes, dust, skin infections and lastly due to the large amount of oil in the skin. To make the skin flawless, one should use the following home remedies:
- One should always use moisturizer for cleaning the face at least 2 to 3 times a day so that the skin is not dry.
- Aloe vera is the best home remedy to get rid of acne vulgaris. Applying aloe vera gel on the acne vulgaris 2 to 3 times a day can help get rid if it.
- By applying the mixture of turmeric with rose water, oil, or normal water is a best home remedy for acne vulgaris.
- One can use the multani mitti by mixing it with the rose water to treat acne vulgaris.
- Dried Skin of orange can be used in the form of the paste on acne vulgaris.
- Lemon or vinegar has very effective anti-bacterial properties in them making it a useful home remedy to get rid of the acne vulgaris.
Diet as a home remedy also plays the major role in curing the acne vulgaris. Taking a proper and healthy diet can help the individual in getting rid of acne vulgaris. Green tea is the best drink that reduces stress which is the major cause of the acne vulgaris. Fish and flax seeds consist of the good amount of omega 3 fatty acids that will help in avoiding the acne vulgaris. Taking large amount of juicy fruits and vegetables may help to great extent in reducing the acne vulgaris from the skin. Roast beef, roasted pumpkin and squash seeds are also a healthy food for getting rid of the acne vulgaris.
So, acne vulgaris also termed as acne can be easily cured by some of the above mentioned home remedies.
- Acne or Acne Vulgaris: Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Treatment, Home Remedies
- Massage Your Face to Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Quick Ways to Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Know the Types of Acne Scars & Can it Be Removed Permanently?
- What is Considered as a Severe Acne & What are its Causes?