What are Sweat Pimple?
Sweat pimples are referred to the breakouts which occur particularly after a sweaty workout or from sweaty weather.
It occurs due to the combination of sweat, heat, and friction which can lead to clogging of the pores and keeping the bacteria on place, causing acne.
Sweat pimples occur more likely when the sweat combines with the friction caused by wearing headbands, hats, clothing, or backpack straps.
Pimples or acne are a thing to worry as they make the face of the skin they appear on look bad and also indicate that something is not actually right in the system.
It is easy to get rid of them, know how.
How To Get Rid Of Sweat Pimple?
There are few precautions to be kept in mind if suffering from sweat pimples. Treat them like any acne break out and follow the below tips:
- Gently wash the area two times a day. Do not scrub it.
- Avoid touching or picking the pimples
- Use the products which are non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and oil-free.
- Keep the clothing, sheet, or pillowcase that touch the acne, clean and washed.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Sweat Pimples:
Some Home Remedies are:
Baking Soda Mask
Baking soda masks is the best way to treat sweat pimples. Take an equal amount of baking soda and water and mix to make a paste. Apply the paste on the face and keep it for 20 minutes. Wash it off and pat the face dry. This mask can be applied two times a week for best results.
Baking soda might lead to burning in the eyes and skin. Make sure to do a patch test to avoid any severe reaction.
Vitamin A is a well-known remedy for the treatment of acne and prescribed by many dermatologists to fight this persistent skin problem. It helps to increase the durability of the skin cells and cool the body preventing pimples.
Vitamin A can either be taken as a medication or can be consumed via fruits and vegetables. Apple is a fruit rich in vitamin A and can be consumed every day to fight against pimples.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
It is a great way to fight sweat pimples fast. The fatty acids fight against the excess acid build-up in the body and break down excess fat build-up which in turn reduces pimples.
Drink Plenty Of Water
Drinking 2-3 liters of water every day is a perfect way of fighting against sweat pimples.
Sweat pimples occur due to heat build-up in the body and water helps the body to cool off. It also helps keep the stomach clean.
Ways To Prevent Sweat Pimples
Prevention is always better than cure. Known the tips to avoid the occurrence of the sweat pimples:
- Be regular with acne treatment and keep the skin clean.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes as it may contribute to the breakout.
- Wash the workout clothes regularly as the sweat in them may lead to bacterial infestation.
- After heavy sweating, take a shower with antibacterial soap and change the clothes.
- Be at cooler areas with lower humidity particularly during the hottest part of the day.