Health Secrets of Chocolates: More Than Just Sweet Satisfaction!
Are you being addicted to chocolates? Well! If you ask me, I would jump out saying, "No chocolate came across me which I did not fall in love with." :D Yes! You heard it right. I am personally a great fan to varieties of chocolates. Maybe it is the dark chocolate or the milk chocolate; I would just run out my home if someone at home restricted me taking them. Now, when we are with the sweet talks about the sweet stuff; how about discussing about something real great about chocolate, which is more than just sweet satisfaction? How about studying on the health benefits of chocolates and get the best out of this sweet and mood enhancing food stuff?
So guys and girls who love chocolates more than any other sweetness; here is an article that would give you enough of mood enhancing reasons, while knowing about what you are addicted to so madly is not just about satisfying your sweet tooth, but also about satisfying your health and bestowing the best of a healthy life. Now check the following array of knowing what we have for you in the beautiful pack of sweet chocolate health benefits.
An Overview On The Health Secrets Of Chocolate: Chocolate As A Health Food!
"Those who do not believe in magic, take a chocolate for self!" Chocolates have been our entire favorite. But did you know the sweet you are taking for satisfying your taste buds; is also the magical food which satisfies greatly your health and life? Yes! Chocolates do have a tremendous health benefits and that makes a healthy dessert to be taken as mood swings towards it. Now coming straight on the concerned topic here, chocolate contains some real essential chemicals which have amazing advantages for mankind. Look for some of the essential components and valid reasons behind considering chocolate as a health food.
- The main source of chocolate, i.e. Cacao helps in tooth decay due to the antibacterial agents present in it. However, when excessive sugar contents are added to prepare milk chocolates, this beneficial property of real chocolate is counteracted.
- Phenyl ethylamine is one component of dark chocolate, which acts as a mild mood enhancer.
- The smell of chocolate aids in gifting relaxation as it helps in enhanced production of theta brainwaves.
- Chocolates contain enough carbohydrates, which help in increasing the serotonin level in the brain and in turn help in stress relief.
- The elasticity of blood vessels is protected with the flavanoids present in chocolate.
Various Types Of Chocolates: Classifying The Healthy Sweet!
Now let us quickly switch down to the chocolate classification.
Chocolates are classified into many types like Dark cholcolate, Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Raw Chocolate, Compound chocolate etc. But let us here consider the two most important types, i.e. the dark chocolate and the Milk chocolate.
Dark Chocolate: The Chocolate without milk and with added sugar and fat to the Cacao; is called Dark chocolate. These black chocolates can be directly eaten or can be cooked and made various dishes that would flatter your sweet mood. The dark colored chocolates are semisweet which contains a decent percent of sugar. However the extra dark chocolate has a bit of bitter taste added to the sweetness. This suggests the sugar content is much reduced in extra dark chocolates.
Milk Chocolate: This is the milk added sweet chocolate to cocoa. It contains more of milk content in the form of milk powder, or liquid and enough sugar contents; while containing only 25% of Cacao butter. There are solid milk chocolates as well as some semisolid milk chocolate forms. However this is more common as a milk candy bar.
Health Benefits Of Chocolates: It Is All About The Sweet Taste And Good Health!
Now comes the real part! This is the corner which would make you know about some of the real health benefits of Chocolates. So look below to find out how chocolates can benefit your health and keep a relaxed life as relaxed as its taste!
- Chocolate as the Heart Medicine: Healthy Heart Benefits Of Chocolate! "All your heart needs is love and chocolate!" Chocolate have been most of us darling sweet! But very less people know about the reason behind Chocolate being close to the heart. Well, scientifically it has been proved that dark chocolates do have real great heart health benefits. It can be said, dark chocolate protects your heart, aids in lowering blood pressure and provides enough support for proper functioning of blood vessels. There are some components called Cathechins, Polyphenols etc. present in chocolate which aids greatly in preventing your heart from strokes.
- Chocolate as Brain Medicine: Healthy Brain Health Of Chocolate! "You do not have to judge my smartness; I take a daily dose of dark chocolates :D" Dark chocolate also have a great brain health benefits, for the presence of flavanoids in Cacao that is the main source of making dark chocolate. These flavanoids help in an enhanced blood flow to the brain and thus help in good brain health. There is a component called Epicathecins which help in protecting brain and found to be beneficial to the patients suffering from Atherosclerosis. The natural stimulants found in dark chocolates are known to increase cognitive skills.
- Chocolate for Stress Relief: Benefits of Chocolate in Relieving Stress! "Every time I am sad, I bother loving chocolate more than ever!" coming deep on this quote; it can be explained in simple words that chocolate helps in relieving enough of stress and helps in mind relaxation. Cacao helps in reducing stress hormone level and thus reduces stress. The mood altering chemicals like Endorphin and Serotonin in the brain is greatly increased due to Cacao present in Chocolate. This helps in keeping you at relax moods.
- Chocolate For Healthy Body: Health Benefits From The Nutrients In Chocolate! Chocolate contains a lot of healthy nutrients that help in increasing body health. With enough of calcium, iron, potassium, copper, phosphorus and a greater percentage of Vitamins like Vitamin C, D and E in chocolate helps in providing you the absolute nutrient treat, your body requires.
- Chocolate Promoting Anti-Ageing: Benefits of Chocolate in Reducing Ageing Signs! Someone has rightly said, "Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional." If you have a sweet flavor in your elderly life, if you love taking chocolates no matter how old you grow; you can keep your youth look alive for long. So coming straight on this, taking chocolates can help you prevent age related wrinkles. Cacao contains antioxidants in it which help in reducing the effects of free radicals thus leading to reduced signs of ageing. Chocolate also helps in shortening the muscle ageing.
So now that you are known to all the crucial benefits chocolate provides to your health; why not keep these revised and let your mom know about it. Believe the words, "Your mommy is never going to say NO to your love towards chocolate."