Winter – the coldest season when the days are shortest and the nights are longest.
Here Are 8 Valuable Winter Care Tips That Can Help You To Stay Fit And Healthy:
1. Include orange in your diet. Orange is a good source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and reduces cold symptoms. It also protects against cardiovascular disease and helps rebuild collagen in the skin.
2. Lips really need a special care because it can dry out easily as compared to other parts of body in winter. Apply good quality lip lotion at regular intervals.
3. Choose to workout inside or outside depending on your location. It is important to stay active in winter season. First, do a proper warm up. Muscles are prone to injuries in winter because cold temperature can make your muscles tight. So, it’s important to get your muscle warmed-up prior to engaging in intense physical exercise or activity.
4. Dress in layer is the best cloth for winter workout. Layering helps to keep your body dry and warm and it also allow you to remove the top layer if you get too hot.
5. Drink water every day. Do not change water drinking habits in winter because our body’s basic functioning does not change in winter. Water is needed for functions such as sweating, breathing and urination.
6. Avoid using wet gloves and socks in winter. It can irritate your skin and also can cause itching, cracking and sores.
7. Do not use hot water for shower or bath. The intense heat of a hot shower or bath breaks down the lipid barriers in the skin and it can lead to loss of moisture. Use warm water and avoid staying long time in shower.
8. Use oil based moisturizer throughout the cold months. It helps to protect your skin from moisture loss and keeps your skin soft. Apply moisturizer after bath as well as before going sleep.
- Winter Lip Care: Natural Home Remedies For Chapped Lips
- What Causes Wrinkled Lips and Effective Remedies to Treat it
- How to Fix Chapped Lips|Best Remedies for Chapped Lips
- 10 Home Remedies for Dry Lips