Kale is a very nutritious product that is good for health. These leafy vegetables are found either in green or purple colour. Kale is grown in many parts of the world and is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. By taking Kale regularly along with your food, you can not only improve your health, but also become more beautiful with a glowing, blemish free skin and healthier hair.
Beauty Benefits of Kale for Skin
- Kale is beneficial for skin and is used in many beauty treatments.
- Kale acts as an antioxidant and can be used as an anti-aging skin treatment.
- Kale is rich in vitamins and minerals, which keeps the skin wonderful and healthy.
- Kale keeps the skin supple and young.
- The phytonutrients present in kale is wonderful for the overall health of the skin.
- Kale is rich in carotene-B and lutein-zeaxanthin.
Kale Helps to Treat Acne
- Acne and pimples occur due to excess secretion of oil. This secretion is the source for blemishes found on the skin. When the skin gets clogged due to the environment and pollution, the skin pores have to be opened up and the impurities cleaned, to control acne.
- Antioxidants like Vitamin C and K present in kale help in protecting the skin from oxidative damage which causes acne. This is one of the wonderful benefits of kale for improving your beauty and health.
- Kale also removes the toxins from the body and purifies the internal system from within; and hence this way, kale controls acne and benefits your skin.
- Kale contains calcium to the extent of 150 mg for every 100 grams of kale consumed which is great for your beauty and health.
Benefits of Kale in Reducing Dark Circles
- Kale contains vitamin K, which is wonderful for the eyes and benefits in reducing the dark circles. Kale contains 704 mg of vitamin K in every 100 grams of Kale.
- Vitamin K which is found in Kale is very good and nutritious for the body. It helps in removing dark circles around the eyes and improves cell growth which enhances your beauty and health. I am sure many of you will agree that reduction in dark circles is a wonderful benefit of kale for improving your beauty.
- The various nutrients found in kale are good for health.
Kale Increases Collagen Production
- Collagen is an amino acid that is found in the body and kale boosts the collagen production in the body.
- Kale benefits the skin by preserving the skin texture and the skin elasticity
- Collagen keeps the skin wrinkle-free and tight and is a good anti-aging factor.
- Collagen present in Kale is good for the joints and blood vessels. This keeps the bones and joints healthy and prevents arthritis.
- Collagen helps in skin elasticity which keeps the skin healthy and wrinkle-free.
- So you can see that increasing the collagen production is one of the wonderful benefits of kale for not only improving your health but also enhancing your beauty.
Kale is Beneficial in Skin Detoxification
- Skin rashes, allergies, pimples, acne and other dark spots are caused due to toxic content in the body and kale improves your health by fighting this.
- Kale contains dietary fibres that act as roughage and removes waste from the body and improves your beauty and health.
- When the digestive system and urinary tract system get cleaned and toxic elements are eliminated by the body then it shows in your good health and on the smooth skin.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin K are the chief ingredients present in Kale that help in detoxification of the body and thus benefit you by improving your beauty and health.
Kale Provides Skin Protection from UV Rays
- Providing sun protection is another wonderful yet lesser known beauty and health benefit of kale. Kale helps to protect the cells and tissues under the skin from the sunrays. The skin is protected from the harsh effects of the UV rays when Kale is consumed regularly.
- The free radicals from the suns are protected from harming the tissues and cells, as the skin gets a protective outer layer through the rich vitamin C content in Kale.
Benefits of Kale for Hair Treatment
Kale is rich in vitamin E, beta-carotene, iron, and zinc. These ingredients in Kale keep the hair strong and improve its growth. Kale is great in fighting any hair problems.
Kale Promotes Healthy Hair Growth
- Kale keeps the hair nourished and healthy. The antioxidants found in kale keep the free radicals away and thus kale prevents oxidative damage to the hair.
- The beta-carotene content in the body is improved with intake of Kale, which is required to improve the health of hair.
- The texture of the hair improves with consumption of Kale. Kale keeps the hair from becoming dry and makes it lustrous and strong.
Kale Promotes Good Blood Circulation to the Scalp
Kale improves the blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles and with its antioxidant properties the scalp gets good nourishment and improves your hair and scalp health. This is another example of how wonderful and beneficial kale is for your hair.
Kale Prevents Dandruff
- The scalp gets clogged with dandruff and the toxins which enhance the clogging of the scalp are removed when a person consumes kale on a regular basis.
- Kale acts as an antioxidant by removing clogs and dandruff on the skin pores and keeps the scalp and hair clean.
- Kale contains vitamin E and vitamin C which are required to keep the hair clean.
Kale Treats Hair Fall
- Contents like zinc, vitamin C, iron and Vitamin E in kale are required to keep the hair and body healthy.
- The above mentioned nutritious content in Kale helps to strengthen the hair follicles and keeps them healthy. This prevents hair fall, while hair grows well.
- Hair fall and hair growth are completely different. Kale helps to improve hair growth while decreasing hair fall and thus improves your beauty.
Wonderful Health Benefits of Kale
Kale is good for health and should be taken regularly. Kale is rich in various vitamins and minerals that are very good for the body and enhances your beauty and health. However, kale should be taken only in moderate amounts and not in excess quantities.
- Kale leaves are rich in protein and carbohydrates and also serve as antioxidants that remove the toxic content from the body
- The Kale leaves are rich in dietary-fibre and prevent constipation which improves your beauty and health.
- Kale contains phytonutrients, such as carotene-B, Lutein-zeaxanthin, and crypto-zanthin-B, which benefit your health.
- Minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium, and iron are found in Kale. Of these, Kale has a high content of calcium. Being mineral rich in content is another wonderful benefit of kale for improving your beauty and health.
Kale Works as an Antioxidant
Kale is rich in vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant and helps to remove toxins from the body and in this manner improves your beauty and health. By removing toxins, the internal organs are strengthened when kale is consumed along with food and your health gets a boost thanks to consumption of Kale.
Kale is Good for the Heart
- Another tremendous benefit of kale for improving health is that it is good for your heart health. Vitamin K found in Kale is good for the heart as it prevents blood clotting and benefits your heart health.
- Kale does not contain cholesterol. Every 100 grams of Kale contains less than 1 mg of total fat, which makes consumption of kale great for weight loss and your overall health.
- The amino acids present in Kale are the collagen that keeps the bones and joints healthy. Collagen is good for the cartilages and tendons in good shape.
- Antioxidants found in Kale helps to improve the collagen content in the body.
Kale Protects Internal Organs
- The internal organs, such as the kidney and liver are protected by taking Kale regularly.
- The oxidative damage to internal organs is prevented by the Vitamins present in Kale.
- Kale benefits your health by improving the overall function of the internal organs.
- The roughage present in kale acts as a fibre to eliminate the waste easily from the body.
- Health Benefits of Kale: Weight Loss, Digestion, Skin, Hair, Bones, Cardiovascular
- Effectiveness of Kaletra & It’s Dosage, Side Effects