An Introduction To Energy Body
Besides the physical body that is clearly visible to the naked human eye, there is a formless energy body that is just an extension of the physical body & surrounds the physical body. The energy body consists of Chakras & Aura. All our thoughts, feelings & perceptions have an impact on our energy body.
An Introduction To Chakras
Definition Of "Chakras"
A 'Wheel' is called Chakra in Sanskrit.
There are 7 centers of spiritual power in the human body according to Hindu religion. They are mentioned below.
The 7 Chakras:
- Sahasrara Chakra (Crown Chakra): Sahasrara means crown in Sanskrit. Sahasrara chakra is located right on top of the head where the crown sits. Its color is Violet & it's demon is attachment. A highly detached person who has realized the goal of his/her life usually has his/her crown chakra open.
- Ajna Chakra (Third Eye / Brow Chakra): Ajna means eye in Sanskrit. Ajna Chakra is located right at the center where the 2 brows meet. It is also known as the 'Third Eye Chakra' or the '6th Sense Chakra'. Its color is indigo & its demon is illusion. It has mainly to do with intuition & enlightenment of an individual. An individual who is very intuitive and or is quite enlightened often has his/her third eye chakra open.
- Vishuddha Chakra (Throat Chakra): Vishuddha means purified of poison in Sanskrit. Vishuddha Chakra is located between the 3rd & the 5th neck vertebra. It opens towards the throat. It is also known as the 'throat chakra'. Its color is blue & its demon is lies. It has mainly to do with acceptance of the truth. An individual who is very receptive of the truth usually has his/her Vishuddha Chakra open.
- Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra): Anahata means unhurt, unstruck & unbeaten in Sanskrit. Anahata Chakra is located at the center of the chest at the end of the sternum. It opens right in front of the center of the chest. Its color is green & its demon is regret / shock / grief. It has mainly to do with compassion & empathy. An individual who is very well balanced & compassionate with other souls usually has his/her Anahata Chakra open.
- Manipura Chakra (Navel Chakra): Manipura means lustrous gem in Sanskrit. Manipura Chakra is located at the solar-plexus right in front of the navel region. It opens right in front of the navel. Its color is yellow & it's demon is guilt / blame / Worthlessness. It has mainly to do with sense of self-worthiness & personal power. Any individual who is achieving great personal power & an increased sense of self-worthiness has his/her Manipura Chakra open.
- Swadhisthana Chakra (Sacral Chakra / Sex Chakra): Swadhisthana means 'to taste with pleasure' in Sanskrit. Swadhisthana Chakra is located between the navel (solar-plexus) & the base of our spinal cord. Its color is orange & its demon is shame. It opens right in front of the genitals. It has mainly to do with creativity & its pleasure. Any individual who is achieving great amount of money, power, wealth & creativity without the fear of taking great amount of risks has his/her Swadhisthana Chakra open.
- Mooladhara Chakra (Root Chakra): Mooladhara means root support in Sanskrit. Mooladhara Chakra is located between the tail bone where the spinal cord ends in the back & the anus. Its color is red & its demon is fear. It opens right in front of the area between where the tail bone of the spinal cord ends & the anus - the public bone at the front. It has mainly to do with standing up for one's own self & self-mastery. Any individual who has achieved self-mastery has his/her Mooladhara Chakra open.
An Introduction To Aura
Definition Of "Aura"
An "Aura" is an electro-magnetic field in the form of light around all things living. It has up to all 7 layers of colors of the rainbow & allows the viewer of another person's aura to know what that particular individual is currently thinking. An aura is just another body of a living being that is not effortlessly visible to the naked eye. An aura has 2 layers: an inner layer & an outer layer. Both the layers vary with intensity. An aura allows an individual to know another individual's past by scanning through their aura. Even objects have an aura & not just living beings.
How To See An Aura
Through accurate concentration, one can see the aura of any living being effortlessly. In order to see the aura effortlessly, one needs to follow a rigorous daily meditation exercise. Here is the meditation exercise as follows:
- Switch off the lights.
- Sit comfortable on a floor or a chair above a mat or light cloth in the center of the meditation room.
- Slowly inhale a deep breath & gradually start chanting 'Om' once you start releasing the deep breath while exhaling deeply.
- Keep a candle or a flame in front of you at a minimum distance of 0.5 yards & a maximum distance of 2 yards.
- Make sure the room has pin-drop silence with no noise around within the environment.
- Concentrate on the flame with your complete focus intensely.
- Focus only on the flame. Leave everything aside. Drop everything.
- Slowly but steadily start focusing on the border areas of the flame with more intensity as time progresses.
- Keep your complete attention on the flame's outer layer.
- You will be able to see different colors such as violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange & red with different intensities on the flame's outer layer.
- Do this meditation for at least 5 minutes a day & gradually increase it to 15 minutes over a period of 6-12 months.
- Thank god for all that he/she has given you until now for you have the ability to meditate.
- The end result will be that you will be able to see the aura of not just the flame but also different types of people you see every day effortlessly.
When you see the 7 colors of the rainbow (VIBGYOR) in an aura, here's how you can interpret each of them with different intensities:
- Violet indicates the intensity of compassion & dispassion.
- Indigo indicates the intensity of self-realization & enlightenment.
- Blue indicates the intensity of inner peace & spirituality.
- Green indicates the intensity of harmony & prosperity.
- Yellow indicates the intensity of intelligence & curiosity.
- Orange indicates the intensity of healing & cheerfulness.
- Red indicates the intensity of passion & anger.