How to Open Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra
"I choose to listen the voice of my higher self and speak the truth of me. This keeps me in touch with the divine!" To listen and to respond back is what about the communication is that holds every relationship and the universe as one. The Throat chakra or the Vishuddha Chakra is the center of communicating to the universe in every human being. The throat chakra or Vishuddha Chakra is not just about the voice or speech, but also about the ear and the ability to listen. It is the fifth chakra of the seven basic chakras present in the human beings. In this current article, we will discuss about the Throat Chakra and will also talk about How To Open A Blocked Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra i.e the 5th Chakra.
The Throat Chakra or Vishudda Chakra or 5th Chakra:
The Throat chakra or the Vishuddha Chakra is the fifth chakra amongst the seven chakras present in human body and is the center involving two parties, including the speaking and listening. This chakra is colored blue and primarily present in neck, upper shoulders, mouth and jaws. Throat chakra or the fifth chakra is considered as the source for expression and manifestation. The Throat chakra is mostly likely to be blocked and cause various symptoms that shows an energy imbalance in your throat that keeps you away from finding your inner voice. Below are some of the symptoms associated with a blocked Throat chakra.
Symptoms of Blocked Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra:
A Blocked Throat Chakra or Vishudhha Chakra can show the following symptoms:
- Neck pain
- Jaw pain and grinding teeth, mostly at night
- Cavities, abscesses, root canals, denture issues, gingivitis etc
- Increased chances of thyroid issues like hyper or hypothyroid problems
- Laryngitis, deafness etc
- Inner ear infections
- Occurrence of tonsillitis, sore throat etc.
- Increased addiction of alcoholism, smoking, over eating etc
- Fear of public speaking, shyness etc
- Difficulty expressing self and fear of speaking your truth.
If you are encountering with any of these symptoms, you need to work upon the healing of throat chakra at its earliest. It is true, modern medicine do work the best in getting you rid of various symptoms of a blocked throat chakra, but it is also effective if you follow some natural treatments and some crucial steps to realign your throat chakra and keep safe your beautiful voice and inner you.
How To Open The Throat Chakra Or The Vishuddha Chakra?
"Everything you need is within you! You need to find your voice by opening the throat chakra." In this current section, we will be reading about some of the most crucial steps on opening the throat chakra.
- Sing The Songs That Help You Move On and Open Your Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Singing is a great way to provide the energy that requires unblocking or opening the throat chakra. When you sing one of your favorite song, even without carrying its tune you feel relaxed and that opens the throat chakra without much pressure.
- Creating Your Own imagination Helps in Opening Up The Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Creation helps you communicate with your audience. If you are creating a painting or creating a poetry or anything that holds your voice in it; that goes to the public. You are able to communicate with people in a fair way when you start creating your imagination. This help in opening of the throat chakra in a better manner.
- Expressing Your Inner Voice Helps to Open Your Blocked Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Expressing your inner voice help in opening the throat chakra. You need to express the higher self of you, the truth of you that is enlighten and empowering. You can choose any of the ways to express self. You can also try out a fun scream to express your voice. This would help great.
- Play The Music That Blows You Positively And Open Your Throat Chakra (5th Chakra): Playing a musical instrument is one of the best ways to express. It uses the mouth and the sound to express and not the voice. This can help greatly in opening the throat chakra
- Rehearse On Acts Of Speaking To Open Throat Chakra Or Vishuddha Chakra: Rehearsing or acting on the things you want to speak out help you in a great manner to express self. You start by practicing alone to speak in public that goes into your habit and turns into the nature to speak with confidence in public.
- Fasting As A Source To Open Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Fasting is also considered to be a source for opening the throat chakra. Giving your body a break from heavy meals and limiting it with fruit juices and plenty of water on weekends will help you open the throat chakra in a natural manner.
- Keep Away From The Chatter: "Silence is the best medicine!" It is necessary to encourage silence at times. Keeping away from noise and unnecessary sounds help in better concentration and focus on the higher self. Maintaining silence could help in opening the fifth chakra or the throat chakra.
- Deep Breathing As A Way To Open The Throat Chakra: Belly breathing or a deep breathing helps in creating an energy flow all throughput the body at an instant. Take a deep breath right from the bottom of your stomach and feel the relaxation. This can help wonderfully to open the throat chakra.
- Wearing Blue Helps Open up the Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Blue is the color of the throat chakra. So wearing blue clothes could help in healing of the blocked throat chakra. Wearing a blue blouse or a blue shirt help in better communication.
- Crystal Therapy To Open Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: There are various crystals or gemstones which help in opening the throat chakra. Turquoise is one of the strongest gemstones which help you to speak honestly and fluently. You need to wear the crystal as a necklace greatly aids in opening of the throat chakra and better communication. Amazonite, Blue calcite etc are some other crystals beneficial for opening of throat chakra.
- Aromatherapy To Open The Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Aromatherapy is also beneficial here in better communication and opening the 5th Chakra i.e. the throat chakra. Rose, Sandalwood, etc are some of the aromas which help in energizing the throat chakra.
- Best Diet For Opening The Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra: Foods we eat can help in opening of the blocked throat chakra. Juices, sauces, soups etc are necessary here to open the 5th Chakra i.e. throat chakra. Fruits contain enough of water content in them and thus help in communication. So taking plenty of fruits and water will aid you in opening the blocked throat chakra.
Now that we are known to some of the ways to open the blocked throat chakra or Vishuddha Chakra, why not try out some of these ways and help you on self to have a better communication with the higher self and the universe? Remember; "Only you are responsible for the quality of love and life for us."