List Of Negative Beliefs That Block Root Chakra
Root Chakra is the 7th Chakra while Crown Chakra is the 1st Chakra amongst all Chakras. The demon of Root Chakra is fear.
As you may know that Chakras are just wheels which are spinning energy centers. Any of these Chakras may get blocked if the perception of an individual is contrary to the true nature & purpose of a Chakra. There are certain belief patterns which block the Chakra whereas there are certain belief patterns that open the Chakra. Every Chakra has its core nature. If a belief pattern does not align with the nature of any of the 7 Chakras, it blocks the Chakra & its related benefits.
Here Are Some Of Those Beliefs That Block The Root Chakra:
- Other people always criticize me.
- Other people walk over me.
- Other people make fun of me.
- Other people judge me.
- Other people tag me with labels.
- I am never empathized.
- I am never encouraged.
- I am never energized.
- I have no right to exist.
- Life is purposeless.
- Life is meaningless.
- Life does not have a goal.
- Money is evil.
- All wealthy people are bad.
- Nobody helps me.
- I am helpless.
- I am hopeless.
- I am useless.
- I am meaningless.
- I am purposeless.
- I am goalless.
- I feel laziness on every cell of my body.
- I laziness from every cell of my body.
- I fear pain.
- Pain is bad.
- I am afraid of facing critical issues in life.
- I am always delaying work.
- I fear day dreaming and fantasizing.
- I am not supposed to be here.
- I can never get ahead.
- I can never get well.
- I am different from others.
- I should end relationships in order to avoid being left-out, neglected & being deserted by others.
- I have lack of bonding as family.
- I cannot survive.
- I am undeserving.
- I am worthless.
- I am fat or ugly.
- My body is not right.
- Everyone in my family has health and weight problems.
- I fear living hand to mouth.
- I fear not having enough money
- I fear others are threatened by my power.
- I fear others will threaten me.
- I fear other people's power are a threat to me.
- I fear the feeling of being disempowered.
- I fear the feeling of being discouraged.
- Power is a bad thing.
- Being powerful is complicated.
- Life is difficult.
- I am always compared.
- I fear the feeling of being guilty if I put myself & give preference to myself first.
- I fear the feeling of being a victim.
- I fear of being betrayed.
- My family is not good enough.
- I am judged by my family.
- I am not chosen.
- I am not gifted.
- I am not blessed.
- I am not wanted.