It is an unspoken dream of every person to have a flawless and a glowing skin. The secrets of having a beautiful skin are passed down through the lanes of generations. These secrets have been thoroughly tested and are completely natural and without any side effects. These secrets vary from one skin type to the other. Here we bring to you the home remedies for oily, dry and sensitive types of skin. Also mentioned are the face packs which are recommended for these skin types along with some effective beauty tips for them.
Home Remedies For Oily Skin Type:
- In case you have an oily skin type then use tomato as a home remedy. Take a tomato, cut it into pieces and apply it on your skin. Tomato possesses amazing toning properties and it also acts as an astringent. It also helps to reduce the oil content in your skin pores thus adding to the glow of your skin.
- At times the high content of the oil present in your skin can make it look jaded. You can also apply slices of cold apple on your forehead and cheeks in order to reduce the oiliness and add a natural glow to your face.
- Prepare a mixture of beaten eggs along with soaked oats. This face pack helps to reduce the oil content of your face and add a glowing radiance to your sallow complexion and is a good home remedy.
- Another good home remedy is the application of raw milk on your face as it adds a spark on your skin. It acts as cleanser and helps to exfoliate the pores on your skin.
- Prepare a mixture by combining raw milk along with lemon juice which has been freshly compressed. Now apply this mixture on your skin with the help of a cotton ball. This mixture will act as a cleanser. Let this mixture on for at least 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
- For an enhanced beauty effect, regularly drink the juice made out of citrus fruits. Drink half a cup of apple and papaya juice at an interval of at most two days. Moreover, drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water as it aids in improving the hydration levels of your skin and flushes out the toxins present in your body.
- People who possess an oily skin type should wash their face with a cleansing face wash at least 3 times a day.
- Another home remedy for people with oily skin is to wipe your skin with tissues at a regular interval when you go outside to keep your face free of dirt and grimes.
Home Remedies For Dry Skin Type:
- A home remedy for people with dry skin is to prepare and apply a face mask which is made of mashed ripe avocados mixed with ripe banana
- You need to exfoliate the dead skin cells from time to time. Especially people who have dry skin type needs to exfoliate their skin with exfoliation cream. You can even use the fine sugar granules for exfoliating your skin.
- Once you are done with the exfoliation process, you need to properly moisturize your skin to add to the moisture of your skin. You can either use a skin nourishing cream or raw glycerin mixed in water. This is a good home remedy
- From time to time, you can even conduct a thorough nourishing treatment for your skin. If your skin is oil tolerant, then prepare a mixture by mixing one vitamin E capsule with 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Now apply this mixture on your face with the help of a cotton ball. Leave the mixture on for at least five minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- People with dry skin type can also apply a face mask made out of the cream of boiled milk on their face as a home remedy. Leave this mixture on for at least ten minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
- Consume at least eight to ten glasses of water every day to keep your skin well hydrated. Also drink the juice made out of fruits like papaya, mangoes and banana as it helps to naturally nourish your skin.
Home Remedies For Sensitive Skin Type:
People with sensitive skin type need the home remedies more than anyone else. They are mostly prone to rashes, pimples and even allergies. In case you have a sensitive skin then you need to certainly take extra care of it. Here are some of the home remedies for people with sensitive skin type:
- People with sensitive skin type need to be extremely gentle when you wash your face. Scrub it at least two times a day, people with a sensitive oily skin should scrub their face at least three times a day.
- Since your skin is sensitive you need not exfoliate it daily. You can maintain a regime of exfoliating three to four times a week.
- You can even try the exfoliation beads to help you with the exfoliation process.
- An excellent home remedy for sensitive type of skin is to try using clay masks as they are efficiently effective for the sensitive skin type as they do not react with the skin under any condition. You can prepare a face mask made up of a mixture of multani mitti with rose water. You can add a small amount of turmeric along with one tablespoon of either besan or flour for better effects.
- You can even use the masks made out of a mixture of freshly crushed mint leaves. This mask will not only aid add to the glow of your skin but it will also provide a much needed soothing effect to it and the best part is that it leaves behind a fresh minty odour.
- The people who have both sensitive and dry skin can also try a home-made face mask made up of avocado. Add a few drops of honey to it for an enhanced effect
- Remember to put on a sunscreen lotion on your skin and face before you go out in the sun.
- At times, your scalp might be the reason behind the sensitiveness of your skin. It has often been noticed that the dandruffs present in the scalp lead to the generation of rashes on the skin. If that’s the case with you, then you need to immediately get rid of the dandruff.
- You ought to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Water not only helps to flush out the toxins present in your skin but also aids to keep your skin well hydrated. Moreover, sleep for at least eight hours a day. A good sleep will not only make your skin feel fresh but will also add to the beauty of your skin.
- Your diet should be strictly inclusive of sprouts, fresh vegetables, seasonal and citrus fruits. You should consume grapes on a daily basis for natural and beautiful skin. It has amazing antioxidant properties which will make your skin look more radiant.
- You can also consume a multi vitamin capsule as it will provide the required vitamins and minerals to your skin.
In case none of the home remedies help you to obtain your desired flawless skin, you can always opt to seek the help of a dermatologist and get a skin treatment done.