Eyes are the most important attraction of the face and also one of the most important organs of the body, which helps you look and experience the beauty of the world. If you have beautiful eyes, you are known to be amongst the most beautiful persons in the world even without makeup. However, if you have tired or dull eyes or if you have dark circles around your eyes then you require a lot of makeup to hide them. Dark circles actually make an individual look aged and tired. There are some of the best home remedies for dark circles and one of the major remedies is the almond oil. So, let us here talk about almond oil for dark circles.
Goodness of Almond Oil To Get Rid of Dark Circles
Dark circles around eyes can make you upset in real. These are actually the patches of dark skin appearing under the eyes. Lack of sleep, exposure to sun, unhealthy food habits, ageing, mental and physical stress, dry skin, long working hours in front of computer, dehydration, smoking, etc., are some of the reasons for dark circles. It must be noted that dark circles is not a serious skin problem, but it obviously makes one look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and aged.
The skin under our eyes is very delicate and thus, it is essential for us to treat the dark circles with natural remedies in a gentle manner. Almond oil is one amazing natural remedy that can be used to reduce dark circles. Below are some points to note on almond oil for dark circles.
- Being natural emollient and an excellent moisturizer, Almond oil is great for softening the skin and holding in moisture. This makes it possible for the almond oil to help reduce dark circles under eye, which are caused by dehydrated skin.
- Almond oil is also anti-inflammatory, which makes it a great source to reduce puffy lower eyelids as well as the dark circles associated with them.
- Almond oil is an excellent source of fatty acids. This aid in providing appropriate nourishment to the skin. Due to ageing, your skin around eyes may lose water and turn dry. Wrinkles and dark circles may also appear when you get older. So, using almond oil that is rich in fatty acid, can help you nourish your skin below eyes well and remove dark circles and wrinkles in a natural way.
How to Use Almond Oil To Reduce Dark Circles?
There are several ways you can make use of almond oil for dark circles. Below are some of the most preferred ways:
Massage Almond Oil For Reducing Dark Circles:
Being loaded with great moisturizing properties, Almond oil works great on the sensitive and delicate areas around our eyes. You need to massage almond oil on the dark circles around the eyes before going to sleep, in a gentle manner. This improves the circulation of blood around the area and thus, gradually reduces dark circles.
Almond Oil and Milk For Reducing Dark Circles:
You can also make use of almond oil with milk to reduce dark circles around the eyes. For this, you will require sweet almond oil and make a mixture of this and milk, so as to apply on the dark circles. After applying the mixture, you need to relax for few minutes and then wash it off. It is a wonderful remedy for reducing dark circles.
You can also crush 4 to 5 almonds and mix them with milk for making a paste and apply it on the affected area and leave for about 15 minutes before washing off.
Almond Oil and Honey To Reduce Dark Circles
One more way to use almond oil for dark circles is to mix equal quantity of almond oil and honey and massage on the dark circles around the eyes for about 10 minutes every day.
Now, we know that almond oil is a superb food for your skin and aids in reducing dark circles in a gentle and natural way. It must be mentioned that though almond oil has no side effects, some people may be allergic to nutty ingredients and thus may show allergic symptoms when they use almond oil on the skin. It is essential to note not to use almond oil in case you have any allergy.
- What Causes Bags Under Your Eyes & How To Get Rid Of It?
- Why Do We Get Dark Circles Under Our Eye?
- 15 Simple Ways to Banish Dark Circles Naturally
- Tips To Reduce Dark Circles
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Dark Circles & Which Is The Fastest Way To Remove Dark Circles?