Infertility can be referred to the inability to conceive in a specific time period, mostly about 12 months of positive attempts. Infertility can be a difficult condition to manage and may require medical attention but knowing the infertility symptoms in women can help to identify the possibility of infertility. Some people may find using natural treatment for female infertility useful, which can be considered, if appropriate.
Most of the couples have an instilled desire to have children during their life time. Most of the individuals are successful as the chances of conceiving are greater during the earlier years of positive attempts. In some cases, the chances of having a child may reduce in the following year of their attempts or some women may not have the ability to conceive, in which cases, infertility treatment may have to be considered.
Infertility in Women
Women may be experiencing certain conditions or may have certain risk factors, which can cause infertility in women. Some conditions, which usually need medical help keeping in view the possibility of infertility in women include
- Infrequent or irregular menstrual cycles
- History of pelvic infections
- Blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Female age more than 35 years.
Some of the common causes of infertility in women can include
- Growing Maternal Age: - In today's modern era, many women focus more on their career or other issues and marriages get delayed. This often results in increased age of women during conception, which can affect the fertility.
- Gynecological Conditions: - Regular ovulation and release of a normal and mature egg is necessary for a woman to conceive. Conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome, ovarian insufficiency, hypogonatropic hypogonadism, endometrial polyps can be some of the causes of infertility in women. Treating the underlying conditions can fairly improve the chances of fertility; hence medical advice must be followed.
Symptoms of Infertility in Women
It is important to know the symptoms of infertility in women, which can help to provide timely medical aid.
- Abnormal or Irregular Periods: - If menstrual periods in a woman are irregular or the amount of bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual then it may be one of the signs and symptoms of infertility.
- Painful Periods: - Cramping in the lower abdominal region along with intense back pain and pelvic pain may also be a significant sign or symptom of delayed or infertility in women. This condition, called dysmenorrhea is common in women.
- Hormonal Imbalance: - Hormonal imbalance often leads to irregular menstrual cycles and may be a sign and symptom of fertility issues.
For most of the signs and symptoms, it is important to seek medical opinion. Necessary tests may be done to determine the hormone levels and other reproductive functions.
Natural Treatment for Infertility in Women
While medical advice and treatment has its own place in managing fertility issues, some people may prefer natural treatment for infertility in women. There are numerous herbs that stimulate the process of ovulation in woman and help in stabilizing the hormonal system in women.
Natural treatment for infertility in women includes:
- Ashwagandha: - It is a popular and efficient herb for treating the symptoms of infertility in women naturally. An excellent herb, Ashwagandha helps in regularizing the functioning of the endocrine system and enhances the immune response of the body.
- Helonias Root: - Also known as the false unicorn root, it is undoubtedly a wonder herb used as a natural treatment for infertility in women. It helps to promote ovulation and to restore hormonal balance in females. It strengthens the uterus during ovulation and improves the functioning of the reproductive hormones. It also improves estrogenic activity and increases the levels of progesterone.
- Raspberry Leaf: - It is an efficient herb in improving the probability of fertility in women naturally. It is believed to be a rich source of calcium which stimulates the growth of an embryo and is commonly used as a natural treatment for infertility in women.
It is important to take the herbs, as recommended by experts, so as to experience the best possible results. Natural treatment for infertility in women is effective in most cases, however, if required, medical treatment may have to be considered.