There are two kinds of pimples: The normal whiteheads and blackheads are somewhat irritating than there are those painful and enormous pimples that take days to vanish. They can even regrow after a month.
Gratefully, there is a ton you can do about your pimples. There are numerous products available that can do wonders for you. However, you should need to stay patient. It can take six weeks to eight weeks for treatment to work. Stick to that regime. In case that your face does not look better following it for 10 weeks, than attempt something new.
In this article, we will guide you towards the different types of acne treatment and the best treatments available, which can aid you in your fight against those irritating pimples.
What is the Best Treatment for Pimples?
- Multivitamins are one of the best treatments for pimples. Ensure that you daily take a multivitamin supplement, with the right quantity of vitamin A. This powerful supplement advances healthy recovery of the skin and evacuates pimples and other skin spots. Check with your nutritionist to suggest an “optimal” supplement.
- Antibiotics are another best treatment methods for pimples. The main thing about Antibiotics is that aids your skin is to kill bacteria living in your pores and to stop the aggravation triggered by them. Even though bacteria are executed, they will not do anything to resolve the blemishes.
- Another best treatment for pimples is benzoyl peroxide. The world’s most utilized non-prescription treatment for pimples is a substance called benzoyl peroxide. Usage of benzoyl peroxide generally treats 30 percent of pimples within the first week and even shows more result in the following weeks. The problem with benzoyl peroxide is that it dries out the skin. Still, it is worth a treatment because it is not a costly option to adhere with.
- Tea tree oil is also an excellent treatment for pimples. Tea tree oil is phenomenal for treating pimples. It has antibacterial properties that fight the bacteria. Additionally, it is mitigating properties help decrease the redness and irritation of pimples. Like benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil kills microorganisms causing pimples. But unlike to benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil also helps in getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Ice can be applied to decrease the swelling, redness, and inflammation of pimples quickly. It helps in enhancing blood flow to the influenced zone, and in fixing the skin pores and expelling oil and dirt amassed on the skin.
- Red and blue light therapy is also best treatment for pimples. Pills, creams, gels, and moisturizers are definitely not the only way you can treat pimples. The process of light treatment for pimples is used to execute the bacteria causing the pimples and to lessen oil generation. The blue light actually smolders the defensive layer of the bacteria, which either debilitates itself attempting to repair its external layer or goes into torpidity. The red light goes further into the skin, to the level of the sebaceous gland producing the oily sebum that greases up the skin and obstructing the pores. It kills more microscopic organisms.
- Homeopathic treatment from a professional can help facilitate your pimples. Homeopathy does not depend on the quick solutions. The goal is to remedy the fundamental causes. It takes some time to give a result, but once it shows the outcome, there is no looking back. Also, it is the safest treatment with no side effects and the issue is cured unequivocally.
Don’t you wish you could fix your pimple problems? Those bothersome and ugly pimples appearing up almost at the wrong time, when you know you have to get clicked or during the date night.
Thus, fear no more, with the help of above-given list now; you can easily fix your pimple issues. All you need to do is to rely on one those treatments as they will guarantee a cheerful state of mind and pimple free skin.
- Mayo Clinic. (2021). Acne treatments: Medical procedures may help clear skin. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acne/in-depth/acne-treatments/art-20045892
- Medical News Today. (2021). Light therapy for acne: Can it help? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321394
- Acne or Acne Vulgaris: Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Treatment, Home Remedies
- Massage Your Face to Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Quick Ways to Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Causes of Acne in Women After the Teen Years
- How Long do Pimples Last & Ways to Get Rid of it Fast?
- What is the Cause of Large Pimples & How Long Does It Last?
- How Can I Control Pimples On My Face?