What is Cosmic Energy Meditation?
Cosmic energy is present everywhere, in cosmos, in space, between galaxies and within the molecules. It is also known as supreme consciousness and intelligence.
Energy is required to perform everyday tasks. It helps maintain a powerful connection between the body, spirit, and mind. Existing without it is impossible.
Cosmic energy is achieved by being at peace with self and living in the present moment. It is the basis of all our actions, reaction, and total functions.
Cosmic energy is essential:
- To maintain an orderly life
- To obtain knowledge
- To lead a happy and healthy life
- To expand consciousness
- To completely evolve in life
How To Do Cosmic Energy Meditation?
Control Negative Thoughts
Shutting out the negative thoughts is the most important thing to be done while meditating.
The negative thoughts stop a person from bonding with the cosmos thereby preventing regaining cosmic energy.
Use Affirmations To Drive Negative Away
The focus should be on affirmations such as:
- I am special
- I am unique
- I was born to do something great
- I deserve love
These help in keeping negative thoughts away and allow positivity back in life.
Clean Meditation Space
After decluttering the mind it is important to take a look at the surroundings. Clean the area where you sit. This would help you feel lighter and positive.
Along with cleaning the meditation area, keep other areas of the home clean.
Open Your Body, Mind, And Spirit
Keeping the body, mind, and spirit open allows you to communicate with the cosmic energy.
It helps you transform at all levels.
Now You Are Ready To Begin.
Sit in a comfortable position and rest your hand on the lap. You can also listen to cosmic meditation music to enhance this meditation.
Bring in the awareness of your breathing. Take few deep breaths, inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
Next, begin with visualization. Do not feel a need to thrive through a perfectly clear picture. Imagine and feel it in whatever way it is natural.
Visualize a sphere of light in the entire body which may be white, violet or even golden. Whatever comes to the mind should be peaceful and safe. You may find yourself rising up in the sky.
Allow yourself to that journey in the clouds and into space. It may take a few seconds to a few minutes.
Spend as much time in this space as you like before returning to normal life. Before waking up take a few minutes to lie down and rest.
Benefits of Cosmic Energy
The body and mind are surrounded by energy that is nourished by cosmic energy. It is a positive energy that helps in the healing of physical, mental and spiritual self. It reduces negativity and brings harmony in life.
The Benefits Of Cosmic Energy Are:
- It regulates the blood flow and reduces the stress on the heart.
- It lowers cortisol and lactate levels in the body associated with mental stress.
- Helps in eliminating free radicals
- Aids healing of cardiovascular disease and helps in developing skin resistance.
- Improves memory function
- Enhances psychological self by supporting self-actualization and rejuvenation feelings.
Cosmic Energy And Meditation
Cosmic energy enters the body through a calm mind and meditation helps achieve it(1)
During meditation, the mind and the body become one and make the physical and spiritual self ready to receive cosmic energy. This helps aid cosmic energy healing.
Cosmic energy can also be channelized through meditation as it imparts calmness to the mind and develops inner peace.
Meditation makes you focus on breathing through the base chakra, absorbing energy from the earth. This increases the body’s energy in short period of time.
Cosmic energy can be felt and received through a regular practise of meditation.
- Relaxation by Meditation & Ways to Meditate
- 5 Benefits Of Meditation To Get A Fit Body
- Why is Meditation So Important, Its Benefits and Best Time For Meditating
- What Is Guided Meditation & What Are Its Health Benefits?
- Is Meditation Good for Health?
- Sleep Meditation & Its 7 Health Benefits
- How To Do Body Scan Meditation & What Are Its Benefits?