8 Home Remedies For Tendonitis: Healing The Injury Of An Inelastic Fibrous Tissue Band At Home!
Are you a regular user of computer keyboards who keeps self engaged most of the time with typing or working in front of the system? Or is it that you are a hard laborer who makes his living by carrying loads or going with physical activities? If you have the YES to these above questions; then it is very much obvious you might be facing issues in managing the pain around joints, especially the wrists, shoulders, fingers or the hip and knee. There are people who suffer from a kind of inflammation in the tendon or the band of fibrous tissue that attaches the muscle and bone together, where the victim suffer from a severe or irresistible pain near the affected joint or feels extreme softness in the area after an injury. This type of condition in the tendons is termed as Tendonitis. There are some obvious medical treatments available for this type of painful condition in tendons. However it is always better to go for home remedies whenever possible. So, the current article will revolve around the various home remedies available for tendonitis.
An Introduction To Tendonitis:
Tendonitis, also called as Tendinitis, is a condition specially seen after an injury where there is an irresistible pain in the injured area. These are mostly seen in the elbow, hip, shoulder, knee, forearm, thumb or the lower calf where the affected portion grows up few noted symptoms like swelling, redness, tenderness and also the affected person develops a severe pain on exertion. Such symptoms may get treated early or may also last for several months or even years.
Usually the bone injuries or the muscle damage gets properly healed after the injury. However, because of the poor blood supply to the fibrous tissues, the healing takes pretty long time. This takes the repair of tendon inflammation much longer than the bone & muscles. Now, here plays a significant role the effective and quick remedies that would help the fine repair of the affected tendon and cut short those restricted movements occurring due to the chronic pain & other symptoms of the ill condition of the fibrous tissue chord.
8 Home Remedies For Tendonitis:
It would be perfect to say, "The someone who is present in the time of your emergency, is the one who is your real life saver." It is true that we all go for medical treatments for treating our diseases or ill health in absolute way. But, as a matter of fact everyone is not that able to take medical treatments for each single illness. There are also people who prefer going for natural home treatments rather than opting for modern treatments via drugs or medical therapies. So here below we will talk about the essential home remedies for Tendonitis.
- Ice Pack Relaxes The Pain & Swelling In Tendonitis: Using ice packs over the affected area or near the joint where there is severe pain or swelling, can be an effective treatment for reducing the symptoms of Tendonitis. You can put the ice cubes or crush them off and place inside a plastic bag and cover in a clean mesh cloth. This can be applied on the injured joints for enough relaxation.
- Massage Therapy Via Olive Oil Massage for Tendonitis: Olive oil is known for one of the best natural thing to treat pain and other ill conditions in a natural way. A prescribed olive oil massage therapy would definitely present you enough of relief from the severe pain, swelling and redness in the affected area. It has been found that icing after the massage in the site gets more of relaxation in tendonitis.
- Acupressure and Exercises for Tendonitis: Acupressure is one of the best known natural treatments via certain exercise that helps in improving the balance in energy and human body. This is a form of Chinese medical treatment which is mainly known to be effective for treating pain. Such a kind of treatment have also enough of proven powers of treating illness of mind like depression, or neurological problems like Parkinson, digestive system issues like vomiting or nausea, and the bone & muscle related issues like the Tendonitis. It is always recommended to talk to an expert trainer in Acupressure and get you treat by self after learning the exact therapy. Apart from Acupressure, there are also some natural exercises which can be done so as to treat the symptoms of Tendonitis in a more effective way. A visit to physiotherapist will help you know about the relevant exercises for the type of tendonitis you have met with. There are different exercises prescribed for the different tendon inflammation at varied places like wrist, knee, hip, shoulder, or thumb.
- Natural Nutritional Supplements For Healing The Injured Tendon: Taking natural diets containing Vitamin A, C and E, Calcium and Magnesium; help you overcome the severe symptoms of Tendonitis. It is advised to take more of milk, carrots, sweet potato, lettuce, spinach, Avocados, Almonds, fish, broccoli, citrus fruits, Lentils, whole grains etc in your regular diet supplements.
- Flour As The Home Remedy For Tendonitis: A paste made from flour and wine is used as a natural home remedy in tendonitis. This paste can be applied on the affected portion in a gentle way and left for an effective relief from the pain and various other symptoms of tendonitis. It is also advised to consume enough of flour in regular meals so as to get relief from the inflammation in the Tendon in a quick time.
- Natural Herbs For Treating The Symptoms Of Tendonitis: There are certain natural herbs which can get the real positive effect in treating the symptoms of Tendonitis. Some of the much known herbs include turmeric, Licorice etc. There are also many types of capsules and powders available for treating Tendonitis, using these herbs or the herb extracts.
- White-Willow Bark For Treating Tendonitis Pain: A tree mostly seen in Europe and Asia, called White willow is known for providing good relief in the injury of the fibrous tissue band. The white willow bark is used for this natural healing of tendon inflammation. Salicin, is the active ingredient present in the bark which acts as the natural pain reliever.
- Potato And Broccoli Paste As Home Remedy For Injures Tendon: fresh vegetables like potato and broccoli are also used as home remedies for treating the chronic pain and swelling in Tendonitis. A paste is to be made from Potato and Broccoli combined together and applied in the affected portion. This would relax you in a fair manner.
A Ray Of Hope That Can Treat The Pain:
"There is always a treatment available at home that works effective in Tendonitis. All it needs is an effective way of treating the problem and it starts from the hope & belief. So, begin with a hope that there are certain inflammations in tendons which can be treated at home effectively if done in a proper way and with a positive attitude."