Understanding the Association of Relationships and Chakras!
Chakras play an important role in maintaining our relationships in this world and outside the world with the divine consciousness. Universe has its own vibrational frequency and our body is as much an ocean of vibration as sound and light.
The frequency at which our body vibrates is much low, but a lot of what exists in our reality vibrates at an exponentially higher rate and cannot be perceived easily.
All chakras vibrate at a defined frequency and they are related to specific organs, glands, colors, as well as to physiological and emotional issues with which we are affected while in this life. When a chakra is not functioning properly, the energy does not flow in and out and the organs go in disharmony. This can give rise to respective physical, emotional and psychological issues.
Mentioned below are the ways in which imbalance in each chakra manifests in our body, mind, and even soul and our relationships:
Imbalance of Muladhara or Root Chakra & Its Impact on Relationships or Emotions
Muladhara or Root Chakra is associated with the human's connection to the earth. It is associated with red color and located at the base of spine near pelvis.
An imbalance in Muladhara or Root Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- If Muladhara or Root Chakra is blocked or is not working properly, you will feel overly fearful about your place and purpose in the world and in your relationship with your spouse or any member of the family.
- You will feel and suffer with heightened insecurity if the Muladhara or Root Chakra is not functioning properly.
- You will feel a lot of anxiety in all the tasks that you do and also especially in your close relationships.
- You might also struggle with trusting your instincts when the Muladhara or Root Chakra is not functioning appropriately.
- You might also feel out of tune with your intuition when the Muladhara or Root Chakra is imbalanced.
- It might be difficult for you to deeply connect with others, especially your spouse or someone in close relationship with you, as intimate issues are associated with blocked root chakras.
- When the Muladhara or Root Chakra is not functioning appropriately, you may suffer from severe fight or flight responses when faced with even a minor conflict.
- You will also feel ungrounded and unsafe if the Root Chakra is imbalanced.
- You will also lack imagination and dreams if the Muladhara or Root Chakra is imbalanced.
Imbalance of Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra & Its Impact on Relationships or Emotions
Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra corresponds to the vibration of the color orange, and is located just below the navel.
An imbalance in Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- When Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra is out of balance, you will feel an emotional disconnect in your life. You will not be able to form an emotional bond with anyone. You will feel desolated.
- You will feel a distance from everything around you when the Svadhisthana Chakra is imbalanced.
- You will lack creativity in all tasks and sensuality in your relationship when the Sacral Chakra is out of balance.
- And you will find it challenging to be stable on the physical and mental planes when your Svadhisthana Chakra is out of balance.
- You'll also have low energy and you will also not feel like making intimate relations with your partner when your Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra is imbalanced.
- People with imbalanced Svadhisthana Chakra have difficulty in experiencing little joys, such people might get sad and depressed very easily, they feel shame, and guilt.
- Or the emotional imbalance caused by Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra can go on the opposite side of the spectrum where you could be excessively emotional, hyper sexual, and extremely greedy.
Imbalanced Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra & Its Impact on Relationships or Emotions
Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra is your center of personal power and self-mastery. It is associated with the color yellow, and is located above your navel.
An imbalance in Manipura Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra houses emotional issues like assertiveness, aggressiveness, self-worth, self-acceptance, anger and other self destructive emotions.
- When Solar Plexus Chakra is out of alignment, you will lack confidence and self-esteem.
- Most oftenly, it tends to be blocked in people who are in abusive or controlling relationships.
- An imbalanced Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra can bring suicidal tendencies in an individual because of the overactive emotions of self destruction and self worth.
- The imbalance in Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra can go to another side which might enable people to abuse or misuse power and assert your dominance over others.
Imbalance of Anahata or Heart Chakra & Its Impact On Relationships Or Emotions
Anahata or Heart Chakra is the most powerful energy center in your body. It is associated with bright green color.
An imbalance in Anahata or Heart Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- An imbalance in the Anahata or Heart Chakra is especially very significant because it is located where the other six chakras meet with each other. It is considered to be the foundation of the astral body which is the connection between the physical and spiritual planes. This is where a person's divine path and journey starts. When you go up from this physical plane, you will start entering into the human's astral plane where the journey to meet with the divine self starts.
- Anahata Chakra is the home and place of unconditional love. A stable and properly functioning of it makes a person capable of loving, helping and forgiving other which is a very important aspect in a human to make the relationships work.
- A well functioning Anahata or Heart Chakra gives feelings of compassion, empathy, trust , and forgiveness
- A blockage in Heart Chakra can manifest as lack of emotional fulfillment and an inability to receive or give love.
- Those with an imbalanced Anahata or Heart Chakra might suffer extreme loneliness and deep sorrow. Such people in spite of having everything with them are unable to live happily and lack fullness.
- People with imbalanced Anahata or Heart Chakra lack emotional stability, compassion and connection to others.
- An out of balance Anahata or Heart Chakra can get reversed and become hyperactive. Such people, at a low vibration might love too much and become attached to everyone.
Imbalance of Vishuddha or Throat Chakra & Its Impact on Relationships or Emotions
Vishuddha or Throat Chakra is considered the voice of the body and the working status of it affects the health of other chakras. It determines what we think and what we feel and is associated with the color blue.
An imbalance in Vishuddha or Throat Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- The Vishuddha Chakra is responsible for personal expression and speaking truth about things with people.
- People with inactive or blocked Vishuddha or Throat Chakra are usually not able to express their feelings in front of others.
- People with overactive Throat Chakra cannot stop talking and keep speaking continuously and over reactive to situations.
- Vishuddha or Throat Chakra rules communication and verbalizing your thoughts and feelings to others and yourself.
- It is also associated with artistic expression of an individual.
- Vishuddha or Throat Chakra affects the self-belief of an individual when working properly.
Imbalance of Third Eye or Ajna or Brow Chakra & Its Impact on Relationships or Emotions
Also called the third eye, the brow chakra is associated with the color indigo. Third Eye or Ajna or Brow Chakra is located between and just above the eye brows, and it is considered the center of your inherent psychic ability.
An imbalance in Third Eye or Ajna or Brow Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- When the third eye is balanced you will feel in control of your life and have clear sight of what you want and need in your life and make your life path clear.
- A balanced Third Eye or Ajna or Brow Chakra enables an attunement of your inner wisdom and higher self.
- When your Third Eye or Ajna or Brow Chakra is balanced, you will trust yourself to make the right decision in any situation.
- When Third Eye or Ajna Chakra is functioning properly you'll also experience psychic impressions and have the ability to differentiate between good and bad and truth and lies.
- With well functioning Third Eye Chakra, you might begin communicating with spirit guides or see auras and energy patterns.
- When blocked, Ajna or Brow Chakra causes a lack of imagination, of vision, and it clouds your intuition.
- You may find it's nearly impossible to see the big picture of things and find it impossible to see your way out of a problematic situation.
Imbalance of Sahasrara or Crown Chakra & Its Impact on Relationships or Emotions
Sahasrara or Crown Chakra is located at the crown of the head and the energy center is associated with Violet color in the form of a thousand petals lotus.
An imbalance in The Sahasrara or Crown Chakra has the following effects on an individual's relationships:
- The Sahasrara Chakra is considered as a connection to Source energy and higher wisdom.
- Sahasrara or Crown Chakra influences spiritual will, cosmic knowledge, inspiration, and your connection to the Universe. It determines your relationship with the astral self, the divine consciousness.
- When your Crown Chakra is out of balance, you will struggle with common sense and have cognitive difficulty.
- You will develop anxiety and get panicked very easily when the Sahasrara or Crown Chakra is out of balance.
- You tend to get excessively worried when the Sahasrara or Crown Chakra is out of balance.
- When the Sahasrara or Crown Chakra is blocked it influences the ego and might fear of the thoughts and voices in your head.
- It is extremely important to have the Chakras balanced to have a sound relationship with yourself, the people in outside world, with the universe and with the divine consciousness.