Mitral valve prolapse is a form of myxomatous valve disease. In this disease, tissues belonging to mitral valve leaflets and chord stretched in an abnormal way. Because of this, as your heartbeat goes on, the valve flops or bows within the left atrium.
Natural Remedies For Mitral Valve Prolapse
We know that mitral valve prolapse as similar to any other valve disease progresses due to inflammation. Because of this, you have to follow natural remedies to reduce your inflammation and thereby deal with your problem tactfully.
Eat Organic Foods. You should keep in mind that consumption of grains, especially those made of gluten and soy, sugar and corn cause inflammation. Because of this, you should strictly avoid such food items in your diet. Instead, you should have organic foods and make your habit to eat seeds or nuts, veggies, avocado and wild seafood. Organic foods are a natural remedy for mitral valve prolapse.
Expose To Sunlight. Another effective way to avoid or reduce your inflammation associated with mitral valve prolapse is to expose yourself to the sunlight. This means, you should get enough sunshine to the body, especially around your chest area. You should allow entrance of the sun’s energy in your chest and thereby into the valve. Sunlight can be a natural remedy for mitral valve prolapse.
Get Adequate Sleep. Sleep is the best way to repair your leakage problems related to mitral valve prolapse. Your body will preserve the overall health of your valve in a better way if it stays in rest condition and you allow enough recovery period. To make the most, you should make a habit to wake up with the rising sun, while sleep with the sunset.
Adjustment Of Your Brain And Nervous Systems. The nervous system and brain of a person are responsible to innervate his/her body organs, including the liver and valve, which result in creating valve inflammation. In this case, you should approach any good chiropractic expert to adjust your brain and nervous system.
Walk For A While In Barefoot. You should inculcate the habit to walk barefoot at least for some time. This step helps you getting enough energy from the ground and allows easy blood flow across your heart valve.
Stay Hydrated For The Entire Day. Hydration is very much essential for your overall health. Especially, hydration is important to reduce your inflammation associated with mitral valve prolapse.
Avoid Usage Of Chemicals. Valve disease often takes place or increases its adverse effects from inflammation and chemicals trigger the inflammation. Hence, to retain your good health you should skip air fresheners, kitchen cleaners and toxic laundry products, which come with harmful chemicals.
Supplements. Along with the aforementioned natural remedies, it is essential for you to consult with your cardiologists and Ayurvedic experts to know about the essential supplements, which help to retain good health of your heart and mitral valve.
Key Facts Of The Problem
- Individuals suffering from mitral valve prolapse does not experience any leaky valve i.e. regurgitation or may experience mild to severe type of leak, while others may have leaky or floppy valve.
- If you experience mild leak or no leak, you do not have to worry at all. However, a small percentage of mitral valve prolapse patients have severe leakage, because of which they require advanced treatments.
- Mitral valve prolapse disease is common among people and it affects approximately 3% to 5% of the total population adversely.
- Females remain at relatively more risk to suffer from mitral valve prolapse as compared to males.
- Mitral valve prolapse may take place in individuals belonging to every age group i.e. among teens, adults and children.
To conclude we should say that natural remedies have prime roles to reduce the inflammation associated with valve disease, including the symptoms of mitral valve prolapse. Hence, with the aim to retain good cardiac health, a mitral valve prolapse patient should definitely follow the mentioned natural remedies strictly.
- Mitral Valve Prolapse or Floppy Mitral Valve Syndrome
- Can Anxiety Causes Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- Can Mitral Valve Prolapse Go Away?
- Can Mitral Valve Prolapse Cause Fatigue?
- Does Mitral Valve Prolapse Cause Palpitations?
- Foods To Eat And Avoid With Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Is Alcohol Bad For Mitral Valve Prolapse?