Natural Remedies For Hematuria
There are some easy, simple natural remedies for hematuria which has no risk of side effects. These natural remedies have been used to treat and prevent hematuria for a long time and it is proven to be effective. The natural remedies are having plenty of water per day, urinating just after sexual intercourse, practicing good hygiene methods.
Then drink cranberry juice, spinach juice and coconut water mixture, bitter gourd juice, baking soda and water mixture; apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil mixture; meat soup, pomegranate juice, coconut water and drumstick flower juice; pumpkin and sugar cane juice; and have more food with vitamin C.
Natural Remedies For Hematuria
These natural remedies are simple and easy to do. There is no risk of side effects and these have been used as natural remedies for hematuria for a long time and it is proven to be effective.
Let us see what the simple natural remedies you can do at home to treat and prevent hematuria.
- The most important preventive and treatment method of hematuria is drinking plenty of water daily. You should at least drink eight 8-ounce glasses per day. This prevents urine stagnation in the urinary tract and it prevents urine infection and stone formation.
- Urinate immediately after sexual intercourse that prevents urinary tract infections.
- Practice good hygienic methods to avoid urinary tract infections.
- Cranberry juice has been found to be effective for bladder infections. It has antibiotic properties and prevents bacteria from attaching to the bladder wall. Have cranberry juice daily for better results.
- Make spinach juice and add some coconut water and drink this mixture. It acts as a diuretic on the bladder and prevents bladder infections.
- Bitter gourd is one the most effective food for hematuria. If you can consume bitter gourd or you can drink bitter gourd juice on a daily basis. Both are equally effective for hematuria.
- Baking soda has properties that prevent fungal infections and other infections in the urinary tract. Get eight ounces of water and add half a tablespoon of baking soda and drink the mixture. Have this mixture on a regular basis for better results.
Mixture of apple cider vinegar (ACV), lemon juice and olive oil help to pass the stones out of the urinary tract. Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice contains acetic acid and citrate. The combination of ACV and lemon juice will make the urine more alkaline. Olive oil acts as a lubrication medium which can help the stones pass easily.
- Make the mixture by adding
- 1-2 tablespoons of ACV
- 2 ounces of lemon juice
- 2 ounces of olive oil
- Drink this mixture followed by a glass of water.
The above-mentioned amount is for a day. Do not drink excessive amounts of the above mixture.
- Have moderate amount of meat soup daily which can be effective for hematuria. Don’t add any spices to the soup.
- Pomegranate juice is also very effective for hematuria. Have pomegranate juice on a daily basis.
- Have more food rich in vitamin C like orange, lemon and lime. It boosts up your immune system and it also makes the urine alkaline and prevents stone formation and infections.
- Mixture of coconut water and drumstick flower juice is a natural remedy for urinary tract infections. Get one glass of coconut juice and add two tablespoons of drumstick flower juice and drink the mixture two times a day.
- Get a pumpkin and make a paste out of it. Then add sugar cane juice to it and have the drink immediately. This helps to heal hematuria quickly.
Hematuria is the passage of blood in urine. Presence of blood in the urine can be due to various causes, some of these causes are very serious and some are self-limiting. It’s important you find out what is the cause of your hematuria and treatment should be initiated according to the cause. There are whole bunch of causes for hematuria and some of these disease needs treatment and some does not need treatment.